Chapter 6: Sickness

(*KAITELYN'S POV*)

So After I Drank My Meds,I Told Katy That I Was A Little Bit Hungry.So I Think She is Going To Cook Soup.I Wonder If She Knows How To Cook.Welp,Maybe!

After I Thinked That To Myself.I Grabbed My Laptop.I Didn't Have.My Own Phone.My Aunt Doesn't Afford It.She Spends.Her Money On Our Needs.I Was Studying In A Private School.I'm Already In 3rd Grade And Summer Has Already Ended.

I Logged In To My Twitter To See What's Going On.So Far There's Nothing To Worry.So I Logout My Twitter And Turned Off My Laptop.

It's Been Half An Hour Since Katy Left And Went Downstairs.I Was So Hungry.I Climbed Out Of My And Tried To Stand Up.When I Stood Up,I Felt Dizzy And Fall Into The Floor.Then I Blacked Out Again.

(*END OF POV*)

Lisa And I Heared A Loud Sound From Kaitelyn's Room.So We Both Rushed Upstairs And Looked Into Kaitelyn.We Saw Her On The Floor Unconscious.We Lift Her Up To Her Bed.I Touched Her Forehead Again.But Still It Was Hot.So I Told Lisa To Get The Thermometer To Check Her Temperature.

After We Checked Her Temperature We Were Shocked!It Was 40'c!Her Fever Was So High And Decided That We Should Bring Her To The Hospital.

****Hospital****

Lisa And I Was Still In The Waiting Room.I Was Crying Really Hard And Lisa Tried To Comfort Me.Then The Doctor Came.

D:Ms.Perry?Ms.Hudson?Who Is The Child's Mother?

K:I Am

D:Follow Me.I Need To Talk To You.

I Nodded To The Doctor And Told Lisa That I Was Going To Be Back.

Then We Got To The Doctor's Office.

D:Ms.Perry I Have Something To Tell You.But Please Don't Be Shocked After I Tell You This.Kaitelyn Has A High Fever,Fracture In Her Left Ankle,Fracture In Her Right Elbow.She Also Have Pnenomonia.And Her Asthma Well,Is Kinda Bad At This Moment.So We Have To Confine Her Until She Gets Better.

I Let Out A Loud Sigh And Started Crying.I Walked Out Of The Room And Gone Back To Lisa.

She Asked Everything And I Told Her Everything.

I Just Told Her The Truth And This Is What Happened.I Was In Shock.Because Kaitelyn Is So Young To Have All That At The Same Time.But One Thing Is Bothering Me.Why Did She Have A Fracture On Her Ankle And Elbow?

M:Lisa?Why Did Kait Have That Fracture?

L:I Don't Know.She Doesn't Tell Me Anything.

M:Did She Have Any Sports In Her School?

L:I Don't Think So.Cuz' I Told Her To Quit.

M:I Think She Didn't Listen To You.I Just Have To Go To Her School To Know.

L:Ok.I Tell You The Directions So You Can't Get Lost.

After She Gave Me The Directions.I Ran Towards The Parking Lot.I Got Into Her School.She Has School Today,But I Didn't Let Her Go To School Because You Know.

Then I Rushed Into The Principal's Office.I Talked To Him.

Then I Found Out That Kaitelyn Was In The Volleyball And Badminton Team.I Was Shocked Because She Has Two Sports At The Same Time.