Chapter 20: Filler Chapter

[A/N]

I Dont Usually Put Any Authors Note In A Introduction Of My New Chapter ... But, I Just Want You To Know The Info[s] About The Book.

First One, Kaitelyn Is Still 8 And Katy Is Still 28. Kaitelyn Isn't Studying Here Yet. She's In Her Summer Vacation . Maybe In the Next Chapter I Would Include The School Thingy .

Secondly, Katy Has No Boyfriend Yet In This Story . So If You Have Any Suggestions For Katy's Boyfriend, Just Comment Below. (I Dont Want John To Be Katy's Boyfriend Here ... Its Too Common)

Thirdly, I Remove The Part Where Kaitelyn Has These Different Ailments .. I Find It Hard To Think Ideas For That ..

And Lastly, The Last Chapter I Had Put Up, The One Titled "Cancelled". I Put Too Much Exaggeratedness On That Chapter ... So I Kinda Want To Remove That Chapter Or Edit It . If I Have The Time, I Might Edit It .

Thats All I Thank You ! :)

[end of author's note]

[Birthday Plans]

{Kaitelyn's POV}

Tomorrow Is Going To Be My 9th Birthday! Oh And Katy Too! Well, She's Not Turning 9. I Mean Its Also Her Birthday Tomorrow. I Have Planned Something For Her. I Hope She Has Plans For Me Too.

Im Planning To Sing Her Favorite Song. Im Also Inviting Shannon To Come Over To Help Me Prep. Things Up. Yes, Shannon Woodward. She's Ready To Help Especially When Its For Katy. Im Also Planning To Bake A Cake For Katy, But Unfortunately, Shannon Cant Bake. Im Left With Buying a Cake. Im Also Planning To Buy Her A Teddy Bear. Yeah, A Teddy Bear. I Know I Know! Its Too Childish, But She Always Wants To Cuddle A Teddy Bear! And Thats My Plan For Katy !

So Right Now, Im Sitting In My Bed Listening To Music On My iPod,Playing Minion Rush On My iPad, And In Some Cases, Texting On My iPhone. Sorry To Brag, But I Have Almost All Products, Which Katy Insisted To Buy.I Wasn't Into Gadgets, But Since I Have Got Used To It, I Always Use Them.

I Dont Usually Go Out Of The House. Im A Boring Person You Know. I Still Dont Have Friends In This Place, Im Just A Newbie In This Place.Maybe Sometimes, When Me And Katy Would Go Out. I MIght Want To Meet New Friends, But Im Not That Friendly Though. Making Frinds Is A Tough Job For Me. Especially When I Just Lost My BESTFRIEND. I Didnt Think About It Any More Though It Just Makes Me Depressed Or Whatsoever They Call It. Im Not Into Words Either.

Im A Little Sleepy And A Little Hungry .. So I Sttod Up And Go To The Kitchen. I Grabbed A Banana On The Fruit Basket And A Chocolate Drink On The Fridge And Gone Upstairs. I Forgot To Tell You That Katy Isn't Here. She Said That She Was Needed In The Studio For Some Things .. Her Album Was Just Released Three Days Ago. So She's Busy Like An ANt Gathering Food Before The Rain Comes. Yep! She's That Busy. She Have To Do Shows, Attend Different Events And Go Into Different Interviews. She Always Comes Home Late. So I Think She Didnt Have Any Plans For My Birthday. I Might Just Suprise HEr Tomorrow. Im Feeling Really Sleepy So ! I've Got To Go Sleep !!

[End Of POV]