Chapter 18: Making Her Happy

Katy Was Really Confused Why Is Kaitelyn Crying.She's Too Eager To Know Why She's Crying So She Sneaked In To Kaitelyn's Room..She Saw Kaitelyn 's Laptop Was Open So She Looked At It.She Saw Kaitelyn's And Ann's Tweet.And Now She Knows The Reason Why Kaitelyn Is Crying.

(*Katy's POV*)

Kaitelyn Was Crying Really Hard A While Ago.She And Her Bestfriend Ann Ended Their Relationship.But Why?Did Something Happen?Duh Katy!Of Course There Something Happened!

I Need To Make Her Happy Again And Make Her Forget About Ann!Maybe I Can Bring Her To Disneyland?I Love That Place!Its The Only Place That Can Make Me Happy!I Should Text Shannon For This One .. "Hey Shan!Are You Free Today?If You're Free ... Come Over At My House! =))" I Hit The Send Button . And In Just A Few Minutes She Replied "Kay!Be There In 30!"I Instantly Felt A Relief.

In Just 30 Minutes Shan Arrived.I Told Her The Problem And Told Her My Idea.She Agreed And She Also Added A Little Idea Of Hers.I Happily Agreed With It And Began Booking Flights.I Settled All Of It.We Will Be Leaving In Two Days.

All I Need To Do Is Tell Kaitelyn.But I'm Not Going To Tell Where Are We Going! Its A Surprise For Her!

(*END OF POV*)

So Katy Got Up To Kaitelyn's Room.She Saw Kaitelyn Staring Really Far In Her Window Still Crying.She Was Curled Up In A Ball.She Was Talking To Kaitelyn But Kait Was.Not Hearing Her.

"Kait!Please Talk To Me!I Need To Tell You Something!"

Still No Answer.

Then She Walked Towards To Kaitelyn.

Then .........

BOOOM!

Kaitelyn Was Asleep!

Katy Thought Something Happened To Kaitelyn.She Had A Sigh Of Relief And Placed Kaitelyn On Her Bed.She Kissed Her Forehead And Left The Room.

(*KATY'S POV*)

Hooo! That Was Close ! I Thought Sopmething Happened To Kaitelyn! AGAIN !

I Should Tell Her Tomorrow While WE Eat Our Breakfast ! Yeah ! I Should  Tell Her ! 

 Now ... What To Do .? Kaitelyn's Asleep And Shannon Already Left. Maybe I Should Also Sleep ... Its Already Getting Late ! 

I Entered my Bedroom And Placed My iPhone On The Bedside Table.I Brushed my Teeth And Did My Nightly Routines.AFter I've Done My Nightly Routines,I Grabbed My iPhone And Logged In To Twitter.There's Nothing Much Going On , So I Just Tweeted "Goodnight KatyCats Mom Is Going To Sleep!" With A Cat Emoticon ! I Logged off And Drifted To Sleep.

(*End Of POV*)

 The Next Day .. Kaitelyn Was Still Sad.She Doesn't Even Smiled When Katy Told Her That They Were Going To Disneyland.She Was So Affected With Her Broken Relationship With Ann.While They Were In The Middle Of Eating Lunch,Kaitelyn Started Sobbing.She Excused Herself And Left.Katy Was Left Alone In The Dining Room.

(*KAITELYN'S POV*)

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life ! I Don't now What Happened Between Me And Ann ! I Want Her Back ! I Just Want To Hug Her So Tight That I Could! I Miss Our Girl Talks!I Really Miss Her So Much! She Unfriended Me On FAcebook And Unfollowed Me In Twitter ! How Can I Talk To Her ! 

ARGH ! DAMN THIS DISTANCE ! 

Im Going To This Disneyland Right.? Its Ann's FAvorite Place . Im Really Going To Miss Her So So Much ! I Think I Wouldn;t Even Enjoy Going To Disneyland Because Its Reminds Me Of Her.But I Should Just Go With ... Its Katy's Favorite Place I Shouldn't Ruin It For Her.

(*End Of POV*)

A/N

Sooooorrrrrrrryyyyyy For The Wait ! I Really Ran Out Of Ideas ! And I Know This Is Such A Lame Update ! 

TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT ! OR ELSE IM GONNA STOP WRITING THIS STORY ! 

COMMENT FAN VOTE! 

Love You Guys! Keep #ROARING

KatyCatDea xx