Chapter Four.

Noah Phares

I walked down the hallway towards the changing rooms, I knew that Flynn was at the library as she wanted to finish her book, and I was sad that she wasn't going to be seeing the practice today. Every time she was there, I would push myself harder and harder, not trying to impress her, but for her to see that I actually have to try hard in order to be as good as I am.

The lockers, or changing rooms, whichever I feel like calling it, were relative empty, meaning that either my team was already out or I was too early. Walking up to my usual spot, I changed into my gear.

"Noah!" I heard Alex shout as he entered the room. "Why aren't you with your girlfriend?"

"I don't have a girlfriend Alex." I replied. "Am I late or too early?"

"Damn early man." Alex chuckled. "What about Flynn? Georgia says that you have a crush on her, but we all know that already, and that you have a date with Flynn today." He wriggled his eyebrows. "You do have a date with Flynn tonight right?"

"I always have a date with Flynn Alex." I rolled my eyes.

"When are you going to make a move man?" I let out a sigh. "Flynn is gorgeous, and there is going to come a time when people ignore the fact that you love her and someone will ask her out, and you're going to be forgotten."

"Shut up Alex." I replied. "You just can't simply ask Flynn out. There has to be a special way to do so."

"Take a moment and make it perfect."

"It's not that easy." I mumbled before walking away.

----

I leaned on the doorway staring at Flynn as she flipped the pages of another book. Training was already over, and I had already showered. By the fact that Flynn was staring at random books, she had finished the one she had. I still don't comprehend how can Flynn be so oblivious of how gorgeous she is. People say that there is something that makes people more beautiful when they don't know how much impression they have in the world.

"Hey Flynn." I smiled as I caught her attention. "I'm ready, how about you?"

"How was practice?" She questioned as she placed the book on the shelf. "I saw that you guys did at least thirteen round around the whole field and parking lot."

"It was alright, tired as hell but worth it." I grabbed her backpack. "Fifteen times actually. Every time someone did something wrong we had to run."

"Why?"

"Coach wants us to be perfect." I replied with a shrug. "Plus we have a game on Friday."

"The same day as Carl's party." Flynn pointed out. "You guys gonna play and then hit the party to celebrate either you lose or win?"

"We are going to win Flynn Rider, we are playing against Scorpions." I gave her a wink.

"Last year you almost lost because you guys said the same thing." Flynn sighed. "Don't think that you are better than a team, rather think that you need to become the best."

"Will do babe." I kissed her head.

Flynn rolled her eyes but we kept talking about other random things. She was telling me about the book she just finished, "Paper Towns", she had already read it, but as the movie was coming out, she was trying to remember what it was about. I on the other hand, had already heard her resume about the story, but me being me, was not paying attention to the words she spoke, but rather to how her lips moved to form the words.

Her sweet pink lips moving, her tongue licking her lips as she thought of how to describe me something, I felt bad for not paying attention to her, but then again, I was paying attention to her, just rather that I was not paying attention to her words. I don't understand, how someone as sweet as Flynn doesn't realize that she is needed in this world. Almost everyone at school admires Flynn, they praise her, they actually praise her ability to ignore all the bad things that people throw at her, but what they don't know is that Flynn doesn't really know about that...

"Noah," Flynn brought me back to reality. "Where are we going to eat?"

"Uh, I don't know..." I chuckled. "Do you have any place in mind?"

"Not really," Flynn smirked. "But I am craving pizza."

"Chucky Cheese then." I placed my arm around her shoulder as we walked towards my car.

----

I threw my stuff on the corner of my room and then collapsed on my bed. I was full from eating so much, and the only thing that I wanted to do was to fall asleep on my comfy bed and wake up until winter holidays so that I could keep sleeping...

Flynn was on the room next to mine, getting ready to call it a night, I think. Our "date" turned out to be amazing. Not even once we dared to look at our phones, and the conversation never ceased, not that it ever ceased with us, but you get the point.

"Noah." Flynn sang as she entered my room. "I found the movie for today." She threw herself next to me. "Can we see it here, on your room?"

"Yeah, I don't really feel like walking down to the living room." I turned around to face her.

"As yesterday's movie sucked," Flynn wriggled her eyebrows. "I've got the perfect one for tonight."

"What are we watching?" I questioned as I turned on the TV.

"Poltergeist." Flynn replied.

"Some people cried," I chuckled. "You sure you want to see that?"

"Is Mr. Noah scared?" She mocked.

"Never."

"Then let's watch it baby."

"You know you can cuddle with me when you are afraid."

"I was going to cuddle with you without being afraid."

"Come on then."

"Let's see who screams first." Flynn kissed my cheek and I blushed.