Chapter Eleven.

🙄🙄

Flynn Hale stared at the rain from her window. She had accused Noah of being a coward and now she was being one, she was leaving him, and she didn't even understand why she was doing so. There were so many things inside her mind, and one that was taking far too much space was Noah Phares. She wanted him, and bad, but she also wanted him to be happy, and who in their right mind would be happy with her? Noah moves way too fast, and the only thing that she was going to do was slow him down. She loved Noah far too much to let him lose all of his life for her.

Noah closed his eyes as he felt the impact. It was the fifth one in less than three minutes, he couldn't concentrate, he wasn't even thinking, he, as everyone else knew, didn't know what he was doing.

"What the hell Phares?" Coach shouted. "What is wrong with you today?"

"Sorry Coach." He mumbled as he stood up. "I'm just-"

"No excuses," Coach sighed. "Go home and figure what the hell is wrong with you."

"But Coach." Noah whined. "I need to practice with the team for the game on Friday."

"If you can't concentrate, I don't think you'll be playing." Coach snapped.

Noah ran a hand through his hair and nodded. "I'm sorry." He whispered before he turned around and walked away.

Getting inside his car, he drove over to his house. He wasn't even sure why he went to his house, due to the fact that if he entered right away, his parents were going to question him and such, and he didn't want to be questioned. What he wanted was to confront Flynn and demand why on earth she was leaving him, but he knew that it wasn't going to happen, if Flynn was leaving him and she was okay with that, he would have to let her go, even if it killed him.

Flynn stared at her closet, she was supposed to be packing all of her cloth into the boxes, but she didn't want to leave, why on earth would she want to leave the one place she can call home? She didn't want to leave because her life was here, and because Noah is here. Standing up she walked over to her balcony, she was more than sure that Noah had found the letter, and yet, he wasn't here asking for an explanation. Maybe after all Noah, doesn't really love her.

"Flynn." Her father's voice boomed through the walls. "Where have you been?"

"I was at school." Flynn replied. "I didn't know you where coming home today." She turned to face. "When is my mother going to come back?"

"She's coming tomorrow." He replied. "Are you leaving with her?"

Flynn bit her lip and nodded. "I don't know."

"We still haven't started the divorce papers Flynn." He started. "You can stay here until everything is settled." Flynn raised an eyebrow. "I would like to spend some quality time with you before anything happens."

"I can't stay in this house." Flynn whispered. "I'm leaving to America with my mother."

Her father frowned and spat. "Fine, leave with her, at the end, I never wanted a kid."

Flynn's mouth opened as she stared at her father walk out of her room. She just couldn't believe that he was just going to leave her and not even ask her to stay. What the hell with the fact that he never wanted a kid? Tears clouded Flynn's vision, he had just basically stated that he didn't want her. Grabbing her phone from her nightstand, she dialled the number that she could never forget, the one number that meant the world.

"Noah." Flynn's voice flew through the phone as soon as he answered the phone. "Noah." She whispered.

Noah frowned as he heard an intake of breath. "Are you okay?"

"No." She whispered.

"What's wrong?" Noah questioned as he ran his hand through his hair.

"He hates me." She cried. "My father hates me."

"Why do you say that?" Noah sighed. "Why would your own father hate you Flynn?"

"Because I'm leaving." She replied.

Noah closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "Why are you running away Flynn?" He questioned. "Why are you running away from all your life?"

"You don't understand No-"

"THEN MAKE ME UNDERSTAND FLYNN!" Noah shouted, tears running down his face. "WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME? WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS? Why can't you let me love you?" He whispered.

"Because you can't love someone who doesn't deserve love." Flynn whispered.

"Are you insane?" Noah roared. "You can't be that stupid!"

"Now I'm stupid!" Flynn interrupted. "I have to pack Noah." Flynn sniffled and hanged the phone.

Noah threw his phone onto his bed not before throwing himself on the floor. He was mad, he was so mad at himself for not trying harder, and he was hurt that Flynn had rejected him so bad. Why couldn't she understand that she is the most perfect human being that there is? He knows that she doesn't feel that way because people always tell her the opposite, but Noah is going to move heaven and hell if it means to make Flynn smile and understand that she is perfect.

Flynn stared at the phone on her hand. She had correctly, yet she didn't even let him finished. She cleaned her tears and closed her eyes. Everything was going worst than she ever imagined. The plan was supposed to be that she left without having Noah figuring it out until it was too late and she was already half the globe away from him.

Flynn loves Noah far too much to simply forget about him and Noah loves Flynn way too much to simply let her walk away.

Flynn was going to make Noah hate her.

Noah was going to make Flynn stay.