Chapter Fourteen.

Say Twenty Chapters?

Noah Phares

I rubbed my eyes as I entered the school building. After the weekend Flynn and I had, I don't think that I will be ever ready for another Monday in my life. We spent the whole weekend at the hospital waiting for Flynn's father to wake up, but so far, he hasn't. She's so broken that her father isn't responding as he should, and add the fact that her mother doesn't want to come back.

I was somewhat happy due to the fact that we didn't have practice today, that meant that I could be with Flynn the whole afternoon, and try to cheer her up. My mother had told me that now that she had decided to stay, I had to prove to her that she was making the right choice.

"Noah dude who built the arc." I heard Flynn's voice and a smile crept to my face. "Whatcha got you smiling?" She asked smiling herself.

"You." I winked and saw how she started blushing. "What is it Flynn Rider?"

She rolled her eyes with a smile. "I heard that there is no practice today." She licked her lips. "So I was wondering, if you would accompany me, in the search of a fruit detail for my father."

"Of course I would love to." I replied. "Spending more time with you is always the first priority." I added with a wink. "And maybe we can catch up an early dinner, making it a date?"

Flynn's eyes went wide. "You want to have a date with me."

"Darling." I whispered. "I love you, of course I want to have dates with you." Flynn didn't reply, she only hugged me and kissed my cheek, before burying her face on my chest.

I smiled and kissed her head. I was going to show Flynn Hale, that staying here with me is the best decision she could have ever made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flynn sighed, as she walked through the fruit market, looking for the perfect fruits for her father. I have always admired Flynn for having such a golden heart, it didn't matter how hurt she felt, or how many wrongs someone had made towards her, she always found the way to forgive. It didn't matter to her that he had almost abandoned her, or the fact that he told her that he didn't want a daughter, she was trying her best to make him comfortable in the position he is right now.

"Found anything Rider?" I questioned as I grabbed a strawberry.

She pouted. "I don't find anything that actually screams Mr. Hale." She chuckled. "I will find something."

"You always do." I kissed her forehead. "How about, we take a break, have some fruit, drink up some juice and then start searching again with fresh eyes?"

"I like the idea arc dude." Flynn winked. "I want a fruit salad with everything, I'll just head over to the release of system area," She chuckled. "And I will be right back."

"Sure." I laughed as I watched her walking towards the bathroom.

I ordered what she wanted, and some other extra fruit for myself, along with two lemonades and sat staring at the city was I waited for Flynn. I had promised Flynn that we were going to start searching for Universities here and in America, but the scout for New Castle University, had already offered me a scholarship, and as well the Australia University.

I hadn't spoken with Flynn about it, because her father was still at the hospital, and I really hadn't heard anything from them, until yesterday. I still had eight months before school was over, meaning that I could still apply to other places, places where Flynn would want to go.

"Hey." Flynn smiled as she sat. "Umm," She licked her lips. "With everything that happened, I forgot to tell you something important."

"Okay..." I gulped. "I have something to tell you afterwards."

"Remember that we applied to various Universities?" I nodded. "I got an answer from the Manchester University, as well as Oxford, and Sydney." I gasped.

"You got in three?" I exclaimed. "That is amazing Flynn!"

"I wanted to get to New Castle." She whispered. "They didn't accept me though." She shrugged. "How about you?"

"I got in the Australia University and New Castle." I replied sheepishly.

Flynn's mouth went wide open. "HOLY COWS!" She exclaimed. "Congrats Noah! It is your dream to enter to the New Castle University!"

"But you didn't get in." I replied.

"And?" Flynn questioned. "You are going to follow your dream! Who cares that I didn't get in? I can search for another one near, if you don't want to be far apart. Noah, we can't live together forever." She gave me a sad smile. "I know how you feel towards me, but I will feel very bad if you don't go to your dream University."

"Flynn," I whispered. "I don't want to leave you."

"Noah, please."

"Flynn," I blinked away my tears. "I just got you to stay and you want me to leave you?"

"We still have eight months or so." Flynn whispered. "I'm sure we can work something out."

"I don't want to lose you."

"You won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Flynn replied before she stood up. "I'll head over to the hospital alone."

"Flynn," I cried.

"I'll meet you at your house." She added and with that she walked away from me.

What part of not losing her didn't she get? Why is she pushing me away again? What have I done?