Chapter Twelve

Love me🙄

Flynn stared at street from the window seat on her mother's study. Her father had lied to Flynn, her mother was not going to come back, she was going to meet her back in America. She was hoping that her mother came back to her, maybe like that, she wouldn't feel so guilty about leaving her life here, leaving her father, but most importantly, leaving Noah.

"I thought you were going to be at the game." Her father spoke as he entered the room. "What are you doing here? Aren't you Noah's biggest fan?"

"Noah hates me." Flynn replied. "Yet I don't seem to understand why you care... You left it pretty clear that you didn't want a daughter."

"Flynn." Her father sighed as he sat on the desk. "I didn't mean that,"

"You actions spoke differently." Flynn interrupted. "The minute you said that, you walked out of the room and haven't been home until today, a day before I leave."

"Flynn," Her father bit her lip. "I left because I thought you wanted that."

"Why would you think that?" She whispered.

"Because you are leaving." He replied as he walked out of the room.

Flynn stared as her father walked away from the room. He sounded so tired, so defeated, letting out a sigh she closed her eyes and tried to remember the last time she had spent time with her father. She stared once again at the street, it was raining now, and it didn't matter, Noah was still going to be playing, and tomorrow morning, she was leaving him...

Noah stared at the scoreboard they were winning 3-0. He turned to face the bleachers and throw a kiss to his best friend, but as soon as his eyes landed on her usual spot, he realized that she wasn't there. He had expected her to at least come to the game. Massaging his temples, Noah jogged back to his team.

"Good job everyone." Coach spoke as everyone walked towards the dressing room. "If we keep this up we might get to a five null."

"Yeah!" Alex shouted, causing everyone to celebrate more.

"Amazing game you are playing Noah!" Carl patted Noah's back.

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed.

"You are doing an splendid job." Coach spoke. "I thought you were going to be off, like Monday practice."

"Sorry about that." Noah chuckled. "But I had to get myself together, I can't let my team down."

"That's the reason you are the captain." Coach laughed and let his players get some water.

Noah sat at his usual spot and he stared at his team, he had promised himself to be focused on the game for the sake of his team. He couldn't bail, not to them, the lads had been there for him always, since he first started, and he was going to give his very best to see them succeed. He always tried to make sure that he made his best effort for the people that mattered, because he was failing with Flynn.

"There is something bothering you." Coach spoke as he sat next to Noah.

"Is that obvious?" Noah chuckled.

"What is it?" Coach questioned and Noah slumped down. "Is it about Flynn?"

"Yes sir." Noah sighed. "Flynn is moving to America, because she thinks that she will slow me down, and she won't let me show her that I love her, stating that she doesn't deserve love."

"She is scared Noah." Coach replied. "She is scared because it is obvious that she loves you as much as you love her if not more. The only thing is that she doesn't know how to show that, if I'm not mistaken, in her house she doesn't receive that much of love in order to know how to reciprocate it." Noah nodded. "She is leaving when?"

"Tomorrow sir."

"After the game, whether we win or lose, you run back to her, show her how much you love her." Coach smiled. "Prove to her, that this new route of life is worth it with you."

Flynn rubbed her eyes as she smiled; the homemade videos always brought a smile to her face, even when she was sad. Those small moments in life, when her parents where actually with her, when they took her everywhere they went, where the moments she missed, the moments she yearned.

Taking a sip of her coffee, she stared at the clock hanging on the wall. The game was already over, and even when she had promised that she was going to go, she opted to stay home. It was easier to make Noah hate her, when she didn't even appear to the most important game of the season.

Turning off the television, and closing her laptop, Flynn got up and walked towards her room. Her father was out once again, and even Mr. James was out of town. She was completely alone, something that she both loathed and loved.

Noah pushed himself to run faster as he saw Flynn's house. He had won the game, and even when some scouts for Uni were going to be there, he decided to search for the one person that makes him go crazy. The rain had only caused Noah to run faster, there was no way that he was going to lose the one last chance to prove Flynn that they were meant to be.

Noah saw how the lights of the house were slowly being turned off, as if the one person (Flynn in this case) was about to turn in, and hide out on her bedroom for the rest of the night.

Flynn was turning off all of the lights from the first floor, when she heard the doorbell. She thought of ignoring it and walk up to her room, but it rang once again and there was now pounding on the door.

"Calm down." Flynn shouted. "I heard the first time."

"Yeah but you won't hurry!" Noah shouted. "It's freezing out here." Flynn froze Noah was here.

"Noah?" Flynn whispered, as she opened the door.

"Hey Flynn Rider." Noah smiled.

"How did you?" Flynn started. "Weren't you supposed to be at the game?"

"I have to tell you something really important." He spoke and she licked her lips. "I freaking love you." He panted.

"You ran from your game to my house just to tell me that?" She questioned in disbelief.

"Yes," He grabbed her hands. "You're worth more than just running. You deserve the world."

She blushed. "I freaking love you." She smiled.

"Please don't leave." He whispered as he embraced her in a hug. "Stay, with me."

Before Flynn could even answer, there was a cop on her door. "Miss Hale."

"Yeah?" She frowned.

"Your father is on the hospital."