Samcas?

"Sam I've thought a lot about this 'destiel' crap." Dean said to his younger brother.
"Oh? Guess you 'ship' it too then" Sam replied not bothering to hide his laughter.
"No, dammit Sam." Dean rolled his eyes. "I was thinking more of.. SamCas? Or Sastiel? Whatever the hell it'd be called."
"What? Why?" Sam's checks tinted pink at the thought. Why did Cas always make Sam so nervous? But yet so happy?
"Well its obvious you've got a crush on the guy! I mean seriously Sam, blushin'??" Dean kept his eyes on the road, but Sam heard the smile in his voice.
"Shut up, Dean." Sam replied embarrassed,"if it's so obvious then why does everyone 'ship' 'destiel'"
"Who gives a damn what anyone else thinks? Come on. Its obvious you like him." Dean shouted finally looking at Sam.
"So what if i do?" Sam began to become frustrated.
"Tell him. You friggin' have to." Dean said as he parked the '67 Chevy Impala.
"Dean I can't. I was Lucifer's vessel for Christ's sake. He's an angel. I'm dirty to them. I'm disgusting. I'm impure." Sam replied not bothering to look at Dean.
"Sam, you can't keep doing this. Tell him."
------------------------------------
"Hello Dean." Castiel spoke as he appeared in the bunker.
"Hey Cas! I need to talk to you about Sam." Dean replied keeping his voice low.
"What about him?" Castiel asked in response.
"Well--" Dean stopped talking as Sam walked in the room.
Sam immediately noticed the beautiful angel he admired, his lips curved into a smile.
"Oh hey Cas. What are you doing here?" He tried not to seem excited to see the angel.
" Dean needed to talk to me about you. However he stopped when you walked into the room. So Dean if you could finish." Castiel said not realizing he was getting Dean into a lot of trouble. "Oh dammit Cas, I left the stove on. Uh wait here with Sam." Dean replied winking at Sam as he left. Sam cursed Dean under his breath.
"So Cas.. uhmm. How have you been?" Sam replied giving Castiel a nervous smile.
"Sam? Are you alright? You seem uncomfortable." Cas replied turning his head slightly to the side like he always did when he was confused, it drove Sam crazy, he found it adorable.
"What? Of course." Sam stuttered over his words hoping Castiel wouldn't notice. Thankfully he changed the topic.
"Sam I have a question."
"Yes Cas?" Sam replied glad to be on a new topic.
"I still don't quite understand emotions. What does it mean to feel nervous around someone but at the same time happy? And no matter what they do, you can't find anything wrong with them even though they're human and flawed?" Castiel tilted his head confused.
"It sounds like you're in love.." Sam replied sadly. He loves Dean. Of course. Sam thought.
"You should show them how you feel Cas." Sam continued.
"Really?" Castiel replied looking less confused.
Sam opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by Castiel's lips against his. Sam was surprised by the action but soon returned the kiss. He enjoyed the feel of the angels chapped, pink, lips against his lips. Sam ran his fingers through Cas' as he pulled a way for air. He smiled at Cas before opening his mouth to speak.
"So wait. Me? But why? I'm just me." Sam began without looking at Castiel.
"Just you? I'm sorry I do not understand? Is something wrong with you? I don't see anything wrong. I see Sam. Beautifully flawed, Sam." Castiel did the head tilt that drove Sam crazy.
Sam smiled as Castiel's lips touched his once again.
"Okay, don't mean to break up the gay fest, but Samcas sounds dumb. I'm thinking Sastiel."
Dean said while laughing. Im proud of you Sammy.