Don't go.

@missplayer2
" That was the last thing Sam heard before it all went black. Sam and Dean went on an usual hunt, nothing new, just some demons not even strong ones, they were the weakest. Weaker than the weakest. But Sam had been distracted by god knows what. And he made mistake.

"God Sam why can't you ever just pay attention??" Dean said glancing back to Sams limp body. He laid there lifelessy not moving except for the occasional raise of his chest for a shallow breath.
"Is he going to be okay???" Dean asked the doctor in a panic.
"You're just going have to wait. Just give it time." The doctor replied sadly.
"God dammit. I want answers." Dean said slamming his hands onto the table in front of him. He then snatched up the keys to the Impala and made his way to the car to clear his mind.

~Not long after Dean left~
"Hello. I'm here to see Sam Winchester" Castiel asked the front desk sincerly hoping they didn't use an alter identity.
After some quick typing on the computer the receptionist told him the room number and Castiel went on his way.
"He's going to be fine.. I've got this."
Castiel was freaking out he was fiddling his thumbs.
"Hey Sam," Cas said while setting down the oversized teddy bear he bought from the hospital gift shop. "I don't know how to say this.. you have to wake up. You can't leave me. We're supposed to be together. You're supposed to love me back. I'm in love with you. I was supposed to tell you. I was supposed to protect you. And I've failed. I've disappointed you. I couldnt save you. What good am i?" Castiel said collapsing his head into his hands. He was shaking and tried desperately trying to keep the tears in.
"I.. love.. you .. now stop your whining."
"What?" Castiel jerked his head up to see Sam sitting up the bed, looking exhausted.
Sam just laughed.
"You're.. youre.." Castiel leaped up and rushed over to hug him.
"Owwww" Sam said flinching back in pain.
"Oh my. Im so sorry. " Castiel said touching his two fingers to Sam's forehead. Sam giggled.
"I've been meaning to do this for awhile now." Castiel said leaning forward, only centimeters from Sam's face, Dean walked in.
"Glad to you're awake Sammy " Dean said, pretending to be oblivious to what he walked in on.
"Uhhm. Yeah" Sam said clearly caught off guard.
Dean just laughed. "I think they have pie in the cafeteria. Ill be back " Dean said, leaving just as fast as he had arrived.
"Now where wer-" Sam begun only to speak when he was quickly cut off by Castiels solf pink lips upon his rougher, darker lips.
As they broke apart Castiel said, "I think we were right about here" He brought his lips back onto Sam's once again.

~Meanwhile in the cafeteria~
"I love me some pie." Dean said getting his third slice of pie.