Not a Djinn.

A/N djinn is pronounced gin. And the dream part is in italicsss

It was supposed to be a normal hunt, a piece of cake really. But something happened, a misstep, a missed clue or missed lore. Sam got caught and he doesn't have much longer. It was a djinn. Dean faced one of those a few years back. But this time it was Sam. Sam had many dreams that never would come true but he still dreamed.

  "Hey Sammy." Dean was excited to see his brother. He was glad that everything was just the way Sam wanted it. Dean owned a car shop and Sam was some hot shot lawyer.
"Dean!!! Hey whats new?" Sam grew into his brothers nickname for him and became proud of it.
"Nothin really. Ben made honor roll! And Lisa is still pregnant with our little girl." Dean replied proud as ever.
"Aw man. That's awesome. I can't wait to meet her. What names are you thinking of?" Sam said, he was excited to be an uncle to more than just Ben.
"We're thinking Charlie. She's been such a help to Lisa and Ben and I."  Dean said hoping for Sam's approval.
"Aw! Dude she'll love that. You're such a suck up though." Sam said laughing.
"Bitch"
"Jerk"
"WHERE THE HELL IS SAM, DEAN?" Castiel roared, his blue eyes shined with anger and fear.
"Cas I don't know. I've looked everywhere but I just can't find him." Dean sighed.

"Cas you give the invitations to your angel friends and I'll handle the humans, okay?" Sam spoke softly to the angel over the phone.
"Okay Sam. See you later." Castiel replied before hanging up.
"Ellen! Its so great to see you!" Sam said while hugging her.
"Hey boy! Its good to see you too!"
She said wiping her hands on her pants.
"I can't stay long unfortunately. I have a ton of invitations to pass out. Here's yours, Jo's and Ash's!"
"Ever hear of mailing things" Ellen joked.
"It's more personal this way!" Sam called out as he waved and walked out the door.
"Bobby!"
"Sam, its great to see you, son!" Bobby said as he hugged Sam.
"Here's your invite. You better bring Jodi with you!"
"Wouldn't show up without her. She's the definition of better half." Bobby replied as he waved goodbye to Sam.
Sam only had a few more people to give invitations to, his friend, Jess, his mom and dad, Charlie, Pamela, and Chuck ("no chuck your plus one can not be Becky").
Meanwhile in heaven
"Gabriel, Samandriel, Balthazar! It's truly great to see you all! I have invites for you all!" Castiel spoke with joy.
"Oh you're marrying the pretty one?" Gabriel joked.
"Hahaha. Don't push it." Castiel 'joked'.

"Dean, what did we miss?" Castiel spoke, his voice near tears.
"I don't know. There's only one place they could be And we checked there." Dean replied as he put two and two together.
"Wait a minute Cas, what about the back of the tower? There has to be some sort of secret entrance. Dammit, why didn't I think of this earlier?"

"I never thought I would be the one exchanging vows at a wedding. But, dammit Cas, I'm glad I am. When I first met you, I used to refer to you as my angel in disguise, it was such a surprise to find out you really were an angel. But you, you saved my life. I was in a dark place when I met you. I wasn't sure how much more i could take. But then you came along and it was like weight lifted off my shoulders. I learned to laugh again, I learned to love again, all thanks to you. You truly are my special angel and I'm glad you are. I love you, angel." Sam finished in tears. He looked at Castiel and smiled at the angel drying his eyes.
"Sam that was beautiful. You don't know how much you mean to me. In all honesty, I would destroy the world for you. You were there for me, even when I was, as Dean would say 'a dick'. And I can never thank you enough. I love you."
Sam and Castiel took hands laughing at one anothers tears.
"Sam!! Are you okay?" Dean shook his brother frantically. He couldn't lose him.
"What?" Sam replied sad to realize it was all a dream. He had lost so much blood he couldn't stand.
"Sam.."  Castiel spoke in a low voice, barely heard.
Next thing Sam knew he woke up in a motel bed.
"Hey Cas..," Sam said trying to sit up. "Where is Dean?"
"He went out for a drive to calm his nerves. We were scared we'd never find you." Castiel said staring into Sam's eyes. Sam remembered his dream and was suddenly embarrassed.
"Oh. Well I'm glad you found me." Sam replied, although he was happy in his dream. Sam's thoughts were intruped by lips pressed against his. He returned the kiss and was sad when it stopped. Castiel grabbed the side of Sam's face and placed his forehead on Sam's.
"Don't you ever scare me like that again."
"I won't. But do you think you could kiss me again?"
Sam replied, getting what he asked for. 'So maybe most of my dream didn't come true. But at least I have this angel.'