Angel's never die

"No Cas. Cas get up. You're okay. You promised you wouldn't leave me. You promised. You can't die. I HATE YOU. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME." Sam Winchester screamed laying on his boyfriend's mutilated body. He felt tears stream down his cheeks and meet with the blood pouring from a small cut on his face.
"Cas... You promised" he kissed Castiel's breathless lips, somehow hoping it would bring him back to life. Dean stood in shock. Unable to process what had just happened. He stood recounting everything.
"They.. There... There was only six of them.. Then there was twenty. And then.... There were so many. They were everywhere. And I tried to protect him and Sammy. But. There was just so many." Dean mumbled falling to his knees.
Sam looked at him, both of them covered in blood. Some of it theirs, some of it belonged to whoever those demons were possessing, a lot of it belonged to Cas.
"Dean.. I loved him."
"I did too Sammy"
"No. Dean i love him like i loved Jess. Like everyday i woke up afraid to look at the ceiling because i was scared he would be there. Burning. And I'd lose the love of my life. I was so afraid of losing him, i slept with salt surrounding the bed. I prayed Dean. I begged God to let me love him. To never take him from me. WELL FUCK GOD. HE TOOK THE ONE THING I LOVED AND LEFT ME HERE. IN A PLACE I NEVER ASKED TO BE. I NEVER WANTED TO SAVE THE WORLD, but... We were never given a choice Dean. The only thing that made it tolerable was you and Cas. And we fight so much but i also knew Cas would be there. Confused by our relationship but still willing to help. Dean... I don't know what to do..." Sam stared off into the darkness surrounding them. At this point he was too sad to even cry. So he just sat. Thinking of ways he could die.
Dean stood. Pulled Sam up by the arms and wrapped him in a hug. Together, they cried.
Two brothers mourned the loss of an angel that day. One lost a friend, the other lost a lover, neither will ever be the same again.

--- Oh hiiiiii. I'd like to formally apologize. I took time off to work on my poetry and am thinking about posting a book book. Like one i came up with myself. Lemme know if you'd be interested. I'm sorry this took long. And im sorry its mediocre at best. - princess_goldfish