Heaven bound.

It had been nearly a hundred years since Sam died. And Castiel couldn't take it any longer. He hated himself for being an angel. He hated Sam for being human. He hated it all. He hated that Sam died and he hated that he couldn't stop it.

Castiel had seen friends come and go. No matter how many friends he made, none of them could match Dean and Sam. Dean was the best friend Castiel had. He helped him control his feelings and talk to Sam. And Sam.. Sam was Castiel's true love. Castiel changed everything just for Sam. He saved his life many times and brought him back more than once. But this time... this time Cas couldn't bring him back.

"Dammit Sam.. I've tried and tried and tried not to do this. Angels are never supposed to do this.." Castiel said to himself. He looked up at the door and read the words. Samuel Winchester. He opened the door. Castiel stepped in unsure if he should be there. He became panicked worried that he made a mistake coming. Just then he looked up and immediately recognized where he was. Bobby's house. Oh how he missed this place. Just as he reached out to touch the doorway, Sam turned around the corner carrying a stack of books. Once he laid eyes on Castiel, the books fell from his hands. He ran up to Castiel hoping, and praying it was real. He was so glad to find out that this was in fact his Cas.
"Sam, I'm sorry, I couldn't take it any longer." Castiel spoke scared Sam wouldn't approve.
"Oh, Cas just shut the hell up and kiss me." Sam laughed as he pressed his lips against the angel's. Now this is heaven.