Boarder line smut.

It's not technically smut. But nearly. Dont judge me
"Cas you awake?" The man who spoke was tall and clumsy.. kind of like a moose.
"Yea. Sleeping so peculiar.. I must not be used to it yet." Castiel spoke with his rough voice. He kept his eyes on Sam.
"You're so cute" Sam said before thinking. The blush rose in his cheeks. "I-i mean.. uh."
Castiel tilted his head in confusion and continued to make eye contact. Sam lost in thought stared into Castiel's eyes. The eye contact was so filled with so much love and lust. Sam couldn't take it anymore. He walked up to the angel and put his face so close to Castiel's. He licked his lips and leaned down, to where his lips were just about to brush Castiel's.
"Show me what you got, angel." Sam spoke in a low, sexual tone.
"I don't understand what's happening.." Cas began making Sam back away slightly, the blush rising in his cheeks.
"Oh god Cas, I'm so-"
"But I quite enjoy it" Castiel said while licking his lips. He attacked Sam's lips. He licked his bottom lip begging for entrance. Sam allowed Castiel's tounge to slip into his mouth. Sam began undressing the angel. His hands shook at the pleasure, making it harder and harder to unbutton Castiel's dress shirt.
"WHOA WHOA SEEING MORE THAN I NEEDED TO SAMMY." Dean shouted as he walked into the motel room.
Sam and Castiel both looked at him angered he ruined the moment.
"We'll finish this later, big boy" Sam whispered in Castiel's ear, causing him to blush and smile.
"I'd quite like that"
"WHOA WHAT THE HELL SAMMY? What did you say?? I'm going to get another room, away from this fuckfest. Have fun." Dean said winking at Sam causing him to blush.