Chapter 1- Where We Are Now.

Cassidy:

Me and Perri are still together and now live in a bigger and better house. Ava is now 5 years old and has started school. She loves dance just like me and Pel. She has long brown, curly hair and massive brown eyes. She's cheeky and completely looks up to Diversity.

In the past 4 years- since Ava turned one; I graduated from school and university so now I am a professional dancer and dance model as well as singing (but I only do that now and again). I've danced in 6 music videos and 2 films. I also have my own dance group called 'Street Sisters' who are a group of girls from the age of 13 up to 17. They've competed on 'So You Think You Can Street Dance' and came second.

For me life is great at the moment! Billy... well he hasn't bothered me in 2 years!

Sadie- she's moved on from Mitch. Even though she will always have that connection with him as he is the father to Carter, but she now lives with her boyfriend Max in a huge apartment. Carter is 4 and is turning into a right little charmer.

Perri:

I love my life! Me and Cassidy are stronger than ever and Ava is turning into a beautiful little lady. 

Diversity are still performing and going on tours, every month we do a mega workshop with loads of people to boost their confidence, and twice a year we have a TV show where we perform our latest dances live for an audience.

Ashley is married to Francesca and Jordan has been in a long term relationship with Zara. Mitch and Kim are still on and off- but his relationship with Carter has grown so much!

Cassidy dances with us quite often now as she is professional. It makes me so happy to see her finally doing what she set out to do 5 years ago.

I can't wait to see what will happen in the future...

--------------------------------------

And so it begins! :D

Only a short part to introduce what has changed within the 'years' since the last book.

How you enjoy this book :)