Chapter 10.

Perri:

I wake up to my phone ringing. 4:15am. Who the hell is ringing at this time of night? I grab my phone and swipe the screen across.

'Hello?' I say annoyed.

'Is that Perri?' a quiet girls voice answers.

'Yes, who are you?'

'Oh sorry, I'm Becca.'

'I don't know a Becca?!' I whisper.

'I was in Cassidy's year at school, I was just wondering if you would like to meet up this afternoon- I'm a big fan of you and the boys.'

'I'm sorry but-'

'People told me you'd let me down...' Becca says sadly.

A wave of guilt flows over me. What if she really is a genuine fan? And I've just turned her down. Their's nothing wrong in meeting her is there?

'Fine.' I sigh. 'Where?'

'Starbucks- 3pm.'

'Okay, how did you get my number?' I ask.

'Contacts babe, contacts- see you later then.'

I cut the call off without saying goodbye. I rest my head back on my pillow and try to get back to sleep. I can't- too many questions rush around my head. Am I doing the right thing? Shall I tell Cassidy? What will she think?

Cassidy:

I wake up, cold rushing over me. I shiver and grab my dressing gown wrapping it around myself. I shuffle downstairs, Perri is already up. I kiss him quickly and make myself a drink.

"You okay?" I say frowning.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine! Just tired." Perri smiles.

"Ashley's working you too hard!" I chuckle.

I take my drink upstairs and place it on my dressing table. I look outside: It's dull and gloomy. I sigh and pull open my wardrobe doors scanning my clothes. I pull on my high-waisted blue jeans and a burgundy jumper. I roll the sleeves a couple of times, then push my feet into my Adidas superstars. I sit down at the dressing table and take a sip of my hot chocolate before adding my makeup. I brush my tangled hair and tie it up in a messy bun. I stand up and push my phone into my back pocket, heading into Ava's room.

"Morning Princess." I smile, stoking her head.

She rolls over and her eyes flicker open.

"Let's get ready."

I pull out some leggings and a baggy jumper. I peel off her pyjamas and change her into today's outfit. I spray some frizz control into her hair as it would be massive if it wasn't tamed. Ava goes and brushes her teeth and follows me downstairs.

"What are we doing today mummy?" Ava asks sitting down at the counter.

"I think we are meeting Auntie Sadie and Carter." I smile passing her a bowl of cereal.

"Is daddy coming?"

"I think he's going to hang out with Uncle Jordan and Uncle Mitch." I say checking twitter.

After Ava's finished her breakfast, I push her feet into some Uggs. I jog upstairs and find Pel. He pulls me into a hug and kisses me quite hard. Me and Ava climb into my car and head over to Sadie's house. I leave Ava in the car and go and knock the door.

"Hey Max, is Sadie and Carter ready?"

"Yeah, here they are!" He chuckles as they appear behind him.