Chapter 19.

Cassidy:

"Well if you don't trust me, then what are we even doing together?!" Perri says raising his voice.

The room goes silent. My mouth drops open. Did he really just say that? Tears begin to fall. I just stare at him- waiting for him to say that he didn't mean it. He runs his hands through his hair, upset and anger covering his face. I know the boys are listening. Please say you didn't mean it...

"If that's how you feel..." I say turning to face the boys.

I hang my head down and walk past them, tears falling from my eyes like a waterfall. I turn and give Perri one last look. He looks at me, then looks at the floor. I run my hands through my hair and walk out the Studio 1 door.

"Why would you even say that Perri!" I hear Jordan shout. "You know you don't mean that!"

Dani and Ellie are sat in reception.

"Ellie can you watch Ava please?" I say half smiling.

"Yeah of course!" She says looking concerned.

I walk out of the studio and sit on the wall burying my head in my hands. I feel someones hand rubbing my back.

"Shhh. It's going to work itself out." Dani says calmly.

"I love him so much! Why would he think about breaking up? Can you blame me for having alittle doubt?!"

Dani pulls me into a hug. I sob into her shoulder. I don't know what to do...

Perri:

"Mate! your losing the best thing that's ever happened to you!" Ashley says throwing his arms about.

"Maybe it was never meant to work out... She doesn't even trust me!" I say running my hands through my hair.

"Can you blame her!" Jord says. "How many times have you been caught now?! And she's forgiven you every single time."

"Alright I GET IT!" I say. "This is all your fault." I direct at Becca

Becca walks in and starts to fix the arms on Terry's top. She just smiles and shrugs. Anger builds up inside of me. I pace up and down the studio before punching the wall.

"Perri! Stop!" Ashley says grabbing my shoulders.

I sink to the floor and rest my head back on the wall. My hand is throbbing like mad, but right now I seriously don't care.

Cassidy:

Dani stays with me outside until I calm down. We sit in silence for a while.

"Thankyou." I say hugging her.

"Always here beautiful." She smiles.

"I suppose I should get Ava and my things and head home." I sigh.

We both head inside, Ellie is playing with Ava in studio 2. I take a deep breath and pull open the door of studio 1. Jordan pulls me into a hug. I smile but inside I'm breaking. I walk over to where Perri is sat and pick up my bag. I don't look at him and he doesn't look at me. I look over to Ashley who is urging Perri to stop me from leaving.

"It's okay Ash. I can't force him to give it another try if he doesn't want to..."

I watch as their faces drop. My heart breaks alittle more. I grab Ava's drink off the side and give Perri one last look. He just looks away. I nod and bite my lip stopping more tears from falling- Ava doesn't need to see this. 

"It will sort itself out..." Ashley whispers.

I nod and smile- but I have a feeling this time it won't. I close the door behind me and head into Studio 2. I put on a smile.

"C'mon then Princess! Time to go!"

Ava gives Ellie a hug and follows me back to the car. She's about to climb in when she stops.

"Wait!" She says jumping down. "I didn't say goodbye to Daddy!"

I sigh and rush after her across the carpark. I grab her hand and pull open the door to studio 1.

"Daddy! I forgot to say bye!" She says running over to him.

He embraces her into a hug and kisses her on the forehead.

"I will see you later princess." He smiles.

She runs back over to me and Perri stands up meeting my gaze. We lock eyes, but theirs no emotion on his face. After everything we've been through... For the second time we get into my car and head home. I put Ava into the bath and wash her hair. I listen out for the sound of the front door closing telling me that Perri's home- but I don't hear it.. After about an hour in the bath, I dry her off and we head downstairs for some tea. I make Ava some spaghetti on toast- as that's what she wanted. I don't feel hungry so I skip food. I check the time on my phone- 7:30pm. Where's Perri? Once Ava's finished her food, she has a glass of milk and I put her to bed. I head into our bedroom and peel off my clothes and change into my pyjamas. I slide into bed and rest my head on my pillow, closing my eyes. I listen out for the sound of Perri.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Will Cassidy and Perri work this out? :(

Bit of a shorter part this one.

The next part is going to be the last part of the book- only doing 20 parts as I'm sort of running out of ideas.

Anyway hope you've enjoyed this part! :)x