Chapter 12.

Cassidy:

"Are you being serious?" I say shocked.

I stand up pushing my chair back. I shake my head and begin to walk out of the cafe. Sam loves me? This cannot be happening! Is he crazy?!

"Cassidy please! Let me explain..." Sam says holding my arm.

"Sam, why? Do you know what this could to to mine and Pel's relationship if he found out?" I sigh.

"Perri's not right for you! I cannot stand the way he treats you! He leaves you with Ava and goes to meet other girls!"

I feel aching in my heart. Hearing someone else say what Perri has done hurts more than I expected.

"I was the one there by your side when no-one else was! I can't help the way I feel..."

"I know you were! And I am grateful, truly I am. But I love Perri, and we have a family! I can't just leave that because you said you loved me! Sam, I think you need to move on..." I say pulling my arm away.

I turn to walk away, but walk straight into somebody. I stumble backwards.

"I'm sorry!" I apologize.

"What was that all about?" Perri asks sounding alittle hurt.

"Nothing. Lets go." I say linking my hand with Perri's.

As we walk away I turn around and see Sam stood alone, tears in his eyes. A wave of guilt hits me. Sam has been there for me every time I needed somebody, and I just rejected him. I take a deep breath in and blow it out slowly.

"Cassidy, please tell me what Sam said." Perri says cupping my face.

"Honestly Pel, it's nothing." I say forcing a smile.

Sam walks past with his head down. I look over Perri's shoulder at the sad look on his face.

"Sam?"

"No Cassidy. I will move on..."

Perri gives me the strangest look. I sigh and pull him over to a quiet corner of Studio 2. I open my mouth but no words will come out. This could ruin their friendship. I can't say anything.

"Cassidy!" Perri says waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry." I say.

"What was that about?" Perri says sounding annoyed now.

"Well, um, Sam." I stutter.

"Yes, and?" Perri urges me to continue.

"He, um told me, he um, loves me." I finish.

Perri's eyes widen, then his expression turns to anger. I know where this is going. I hold his cheeks and make him look at me.

"Look, I told him I was in love with you. That I would never leave you! Lets just forget about it."

He leans down and kisses me softly. He smiles and pulls me into a hug. I relax knowing that everything will go back to normal. We leave studio 2 and head back into Studio 1. Ava is giggling like crazy on Jordan's back.

"Ava, do you want to go to the cinema?" Perri asks.

"Yeah!" She squeals. "Minions!"

"Aha! Okay, lets go then!" Perri claps.

They leave the studio and get into Perri's car to wait for me.

"I won't see you guys until Wednesday now." I say making a sad face.

"Oh? How come?" Jord asks.

"I've got a music video with Zendaya for two days!" I smile.

"No way! Well have fun!"

"Thanks! Bye." I wave and get into the passenger seat of Perri's car.

We drive over to the cinema and head inside. Ava gets more and more excited as we reach the screen that will be showing minions. We sit in the middle row as its the best view. Ava hold the popcorn and waits for the film to start.

"I love minions!" She beams.

-------------------------------------------

Bit of a shorter part as it was an ending to the last part.