Chapter 18.

Cassidy:

It's a cold Sunday morning and me and Ava are watching The Little Mermaid. I'm scrolling twitter when Perri rushes in.

"Ashley has called a rehearsal now." He says pulling on his shoes. "Something to do with costumes too. Pop down later if you want." He kisses me quickly before jogging out to his car.

"Looks like Daddy's in a rush!" I say tickling Ava.

I grab my phone and stand up, straightening my pyjamas. I move Ava's drink away from the edge of the coffee table before she knocks it over.

"Are you going to be okay whilst Mummy gets ready?"

"Yeah!" She nods, her eyes fixed to the screen.

I leave the living room door ajar and make my way upstairs and into the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth before heading into the bedroom. I pull my dressing gown around me tighter and scroll through my clothes. I pull on my thick tights and a black skater skirt. I find my burgundy jumper and pull it over my head. I decide on my tan, heeled ankle boots and push my feet into them. I sit down at the dressing table and switch on my straighteners. I grab my tangle teaser and brush out the knots in my hair. Once my straighteners have warmed up I section off my hair and slide the straighteners over it. After I've done all my hair, I leave them to cool down and start on my makeup. I add my usual makeup but add some lipstick and winged eyeliner.

"Ava, come and get ready." I call over the Bannister.

She runs up the stairs and follows me into her bedroom. I find her some fluffy leggings and a oversized jumper to change her into. Once I've dressed her, I send her into the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she's ready I grab my bag, phone and keys and we head out to my car. I buckle Ava in, then set off for Starbucks.

Perri:

"Sorry for the late notice boys!" Ashley chuckles. "We need to have a costume fitting to see if any of them need altering."

We wait around for about 15 minutes before Ashley comes back in with the rails of costumes and two costume fitters.

"This is Becca and Harry, here to make any adjustments to your clothes."

"Oh for god's sake." I mumble.

Becca, again. Out of all people. I look over in their direction, she smiles at me and I look away. I grab my costumes off the rails and head into the changing rooms. I'm pulling off my top when I feel someones presence in the doorway.

"Can you leave me to get changed please." I say bluntly.

"Harry's told me to come and make sure everything fits." Becca smiles looking at my bare chest.

"Well Harry can check it himself." I say turning my back on her.

I feel two arms snake around my waist. I pull them off and move away from her. This cannot happen again. She latches her arms around my neck and looks at me, smiling.

"Just let me check them." She says softly.

"N-"

"What's going on in here!" Sam says in the doorway.

Crap.

"It's not what it looks like." I say pulling off Becca's grip.

"Well, it looks like your doing exactly what you promised Cassidy you wouldn't." Sam states.

"But that's not whats happening- tell them Becca!" I say turning to her.

"I was told to check Perri's clothes and I couldn't help myself..."

"What will Cassidy think?" Sam says walking away.

I grab my top and give Becca a look of pure disgust. I jog after Sam who was heading over to Jordan. Becca walks out of the changing rooms looking satisfied. Sam is telling Jordan what he saw.

"Oh you would do wouldn't you." I say gripping my top tighter.

"I don't know what your on about." Sam says.

"You would make the story seem worse so that you could comfort Cassidy. It's not like you want her for yourself is it?!"

Cassidy:

Once I've paid for our drinks we get back into the car and head over to Dancework. Ava is quiet in the back, sipping away at her Strawberry Cream. After a 20 minute journey we arrive. I pull up next to Mitch's car and get Ava out, who is still slurping away at her drink. As we get closer to the entrance, I see a familiar face. Becca. I roll my eyes and we walk past her.

"Perri's got a good body hasn't he." She smirks.

"What do you mean?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Them abs, them muscles, oh and the V-line!" She says.

"I don't have time for your petty comments." I say walking away.

"It's not petty when I've felt them..." She chuckles.

"Excuse me?" I say turning to face her.

"Oh yeah, such a good body. Your lucky!" She nods. "Ask him yourself, he will probably say nothing happened though."

I shake my head. What does she mean? We walk into Studio 1, the boys all trying on their costumes.

"Perri can I talk to you?" I say pulling him over to a quieter corner.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Can you explain to me why Becca says shes felt your body."

His face drops and he looks down at the ground. Disappointment fills up inside of me.

"So she has?!" I say my voice cracking.

He looks as me, sadness in his eyes.

"I can't say she didn't because she did-"

I shake my head.

"But I didn't do anything back." He says holding my hand.

I pull out of his grip. Not again. Why does this keep happening?

"I don't know why this keeps happening either." He says reading my mind.

"Because you let it..."

Tears hold onto my lashes. I blink away the forming ones and sigh. Why do I put myself through this?

--------------------------------------------------------

Uh-Oh! What's going to happen to them?

I will be doing the next story in the POV of Ava.

Thankyou for all the VOTES and COMMENTS! :) Much appreciated!