Chapter 3.

Cassidy: 

I wake up and rub my eyes. Grabbing my phone I check the time. 7:30am. I push back the covers and head over to Ava's room. I push open the door quietly to see her peacefully sleeping. I creep over and bend down next to her.

"Ava, princess, time to get up." I say stroking her head.

She groans and rolls over.

"C'mon up you get!" I say pulling back the covers.

"But I'm sleepy, mummy!" She groans, rubbing her eyes.

"So am I!" I say getting her uniform. "Lets get ready."

I pull off her old pyjamas and change her into a white polo top and grey skirt. She pulls on her white knee-high socks and blue cardigan.

"Do you want you hair up or down?" I ask getting some hairspray.

"Up." She says sitting down on the bed.

I grab a bobble and a brush. I feed her thick hair through the bobble and spray some hairspray onto the high ponytail.

"Right, daddy's making pancakes downstairs." I say putting the brush down.

Before I know it Ava's gone from her room and running down the stairs. I laugh to myself before heading back into our bedroom. I head over to the wardrobe and flick through my clothes. I pull on my black jeans and black longline tee with red roses along the bottom. I push my feet into my Nike Air Force 1 in white. I head over to the dressing table and switch on my straighteners. I apply my average makeup whilst they heat up. Once they're ready to use, I brush out the knots in my hair then straighten it. After I've done that I switch them off leaving them to cool down. I pull on my black snapback with 'Dope' across it, before heading into the bathroom. I brush my teeth then head downstairs pushing my phone into my back pocket.

"You look beautiful!" Perri says handing me a plate of pancakes and kissing me quickly.

"Thankyou." I smile sitting down next to Ava. "Once I've eaten these we will go to school." 

She nods before running into the front room to watch Mickey Mouse Club House. I finish my breakfast and grab my keys off the kitchen counter. I run upstairs and find Pel.

"Right, I will be over the studio after I've dropped Ava off at school." I say hugging him.

"Okay, drive safe!" He winks.

"See you in a bit." I say heading downstairs.

"Bye." He calls.

"Right c'mon Ava. Pop your shoes on." I call getting her bag.

"Okay!" She says sitting on the bottom step of the stairs.

She pushes her feet into her school shoes and does up the Velcro.

"Bye daddy!" She calls upstairs.

"Bye princess, have a good day." He smiles blowing her a kiss.

We head out the door and get into my car. I turn on the engine and drive off down our road. Uptown Fink is playing through the radio. I turn it up because it reminds me of Butlins. I turn around and see Ava dancing and singing along to the song. I smile to myself and park the car. I turn off the engine and get Ava out of her carseat.

"Have a good day." I say giving her a hug.

"Bye mummy!" She waves.

I head back to the car and drive over to the studio. I pull up next to Jordan and get out, heading into Dancework.

"Morning Cass!" Dani says giving me a hug.

"Hey, you alright?" I smile.

"Yeah- busy, but okay." She sighs.

"Good!" I say heading into studio 1. "Hey guys."

"Hey Cassidy!" They say.

Perri comes up behind me and covers my eyes.

"What you doing?" I laugh.

"We've found someone that I think you deserve to meet!" Ashley says.

"I don't understand?" I say shaking my head, Pel's hands still covering my eyes.

"C'mon in!" Jord says.

Perri removes his hands and before me a beautiful girl is smiling...

---------------------------

Cliffhanger ;) Hope your enjoying it so far.