Chapter 14.

Cassidy:

I wake up at 6:30am. The backing dancers aren't needed on set so early today. I rub my tired eyes and push back the covers. I quickly jump into the shower and wash my hair and body. I turn off the water and wrap a towel around myself. I shuffle back into the bedroom and pull open the wardrobe doors. I glace out the window- it looks warmer than yesterday. 

I struggle to pull my skinny, dark blue jeans up over my damp legs. I pull on a plain white, V-neck tee and tie a lumberjack shirt around my waist. I sit down at the dressing table and push my feet into my Timberlands. I quickly dry my hair and add a bit of makeup.

"Have a good day babe." Perri says sleepily.

"Thanks, if I'm back early enough I will pick Ava up from school and bring her down the studio."

"Okay, see you later."

I sneak into Ava's room and kiss her gently on the forehead before heading downstairs. I check the time 7:30am. I don't have time for breakfast. I grab my bag and keys and leave the house. I unlock the car and climb inside, turning on the engine. I drive down the quiet streets and park my car outside the station. I stand on the busy platform full of commuters heading into London. When our train pulls up, I clamber aboard and slump into a nearby seat.

Perri: 

"C'mon Ava, time to get up or we are going to be late!" I say rushing around.

I completely forgot what I had to do today. I have to take Ava to school and get down the studio by 8:40am. I quickly pull on my clothes and head into Ava's room. She scrambles out of bed and I change her into her uniform.

"Right lets get some breakfast." I say as we both jog downstairs.

I pour a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice for Ava and wait impatiently for her to finish. I push her feet into her shoes and grab her bag. We make our way to my car and climb inside. The roads are thankfully not too busy. We arrive at Ava's classroom just as the last student is heading through the door. I jog back to the car and speed over to the studio.

"Sorry I'm late." I say going over to the boys.

"No worries bruv." Ashley says patting my back.

We don't waste any time getting into the dances. Running through them over and over until they are perfect. I don't know what's wrong with Sam- but he's acting strange.

Cassidy: 

I get changed into my costume and get sent back into Hair and Makeup. All we are doing today is the last scene. Our makeup is glow in the dark. The set is pitch black when we walk in. Our eyes and lips are the only thing that can be seen. We dance the routine that we got taught until the director calls out 'That's a wrap!'

It takes me a good 20 minutes to get all the UV makeup off. Finally I'm back in my own clothes and sat on the same busy train heading back to our town. I check the time on my phone- 2:45pm. I swipe the screen across and go onto my messages. I click on Perri and compose a message.

'Will be back in time to pick Ava up, see you in a bit. xx'

Ten minutes later I get a reply.

'Okay see you soon xx'

As the trains pulls up on the same platform as this morning, I grab my bag and hop off heading over to my car. I turn on the engine and drive over to Ava's school. I push my glasses back up my nose and wait outside Ava's classroom.

"Mummy!" She calls running over.

"Hey Princess!" I say picking her up. "Did you have fun today?"

"Yeah! I made a princess castle out of boxes!" She beams.

"That sounds amazing!" I say.

I strap Ava into her carseat and drive over to Dancework. I grab my bag and phone off the passenger seat and heave Ava out of the back. I hold her hand and we walk over to the studio. No-one is at reception, so we head straight into Studio 1.

"Hey girls!" Ashley smiles.

"Hey!" Me and Ava say.

"I thought we weren't going to see you until tomorrow!" Jord says giving me a side hug.

"We finished early today, so here I am!" I chuckle.

I can feel Sam watching me as I give Perri a hug. I look over to him and he looks away. I roll my eyes- he's being immature. I'm starving! I haven't had anything to eat all day. I grab my purse and make my way into the cafe. I buy myself a sandwich and sit down at a table to eat it. I'm scrolling through twitter when Sam takes a seat opposite me. I sigh and lock my phone.

"Cass-"

"No Sam. Tell me what you meant yesterday." I say sharply.

He sighs and stares at me. I raise my eyebrows encouraging him to tell me.

"I meant that, I don't think your future lies with Perri. Open your eyes Cassidy! Do you really think your going to spend the rest of your life with him?!"

I'm shocked. Why would Sam say that? I'm too stunned to even speak.

"Everyone knows that Perri is going to cheat on you again! Your just kidding yourself."

"Shut up Sam." I say bluntly standing up.

"No Cassidy! I love you more than Perri ever will! He doesn't truly love you, or he would never of cheated on you!"

Tears prick my eyes. Sam just told me Perri doesn't love me. I turn to walk away, one single tear falling down my cheek. Sam grabs my arm put I pull away.

"You know I'm right." He says walking behind me.

"Mummy? Why are you crying?" Ava says looking up at me.

I blink away the tears clouding up my sight.

"I'm not." I say forcing a smile. "Mummy fine."

"Daddy! Daddy! Mummy's crying!" Ava calls running into Studio 1.

I turn to look at Sam.

"Look what you've done." I hiss.

I wipe my eyes and pull open the door to Studio 1. I can fake that I'm fine but my face tells a different story. Perri pulls me into a hug. I can't help it but tears fall onto his chest. 

"What did you say to her?" Perri asks Sam as he walks through the door.

"The truth Pel." He sighs.

"It's not the truth though." I sniff.

Is it?

------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this part.

Wattpad is still not letting me reply to comments :( But I will say it now...

THANKYOU!xx

Is Sam telling the truth?