Chapter 4.

Cassidy:

"Omg!" I say as we run into each others arms.

I hold her tightly not wanting to let go. I'm so shocked. I'm in complete disbelief. Tears start to fall from mine and Alex's eyes. Alex... my little sister... is here.

"I can't believe your here." I whisper.

"Neither can I!" she says back.

We pull away from each other. She's beautiful! She's grown into an amazing young lady! I hug her again before looking at the boys. I run over to them and hug them tightly.

"Thankyou so much!" I say tears running down my face.

"You deserved to see her again." Ashley smiles.

I go back over to Alex, smiling widely.

"You've grown up so much!" I say admiring her.

"Do you think?!" She laughs.

"The last time I saw you was just before your seventh birthday! Now your thirteen!" I say.

"It's been too long!" She laughs.

"Your telling me!" I say hugging her again. "Lets go upstairs."

I turn to the boys who are smiling widely at me. Perri wipes his eyes. I run over to him, pulling him into a hug.

"I don't know how to repay you all!" I smile.

"No need!" Jord says smiling.

Me and Alex head upstairs to the chill out area and sit down in the bean bags.

"So tell me everything about you now!" I smile.

"Well, I love to sing mostly but I do dance as well. Since the incident I've been in foster care. I live with Sarah and Dan and their two sons. They're very nice. I've started high school- I don't like it that much though!" She laughs. "Oh, I have my own puppy called Trevor!"

"You sound so grown up!" I say. "Sing something!" I laugh.

"Um okay!" She laughs back. "What about U.N.I by Ed Sheeran?"

"Go for it!" I urge.

'I found your headband on the bedroom floor, the only evidence that you've been here before.

And I don't get waves of missing you anymore, they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes...'

Voice like an angel. I can't believe it!

I join in with Alex when it gets to the chorus.

'So am I close to you anymore, it's over. And there's no chance that we'll work it out. That's why you and I ended over U.N.I. 

And I said that's fine, but your the only one that knows I lied...'

Perri:

I'm so happy for Cassidy! She's been trying to find Alex for just over 5 years! Diversity got in touch with her about 2 months ago and we agreed that today was the day that Cassidy should meet Alex.

We are rehearsing when we hear singing coming from the chill out area. I smile and look up.

"Whose that?" Ashley whispers.

"Alex!" I say smiling.

"And is that Cassidy?" Jordan asks.

"Yeah." I say nodding.

They sound amazing together. I'm so happy. Cassidy has got her sister back and Ava has got her auntie.

Cassidy:

"So what's happened since I've gone?" Alex asks.

"Well, I'm now a professional dancer. I went on tour with Diversity and came second on BGT with singing! Ava's now 5 and in reception at school." I smile. "And do you remember Sadie? Well she's got a son called Carter with Mitch!"

"No way! And I can't wait to see her! The last time I saw her she was like 6 months old!" Alex says eyes wide.

"That's mental!" I say shaking my head. "Oh and I got this tattoo for you!"

I pull my top over my shoulder to show my tattoo- 'Until the very end'.

"Did you really!?" She says shocked.

"Yeah! I've been searching for you since you disappeared." I half smile.

"But now you don't have to!" She laughs.

"That's a relief!" I say. "So what dance do you do?"

"Street of course! Mum tried to get me into ballet, but that was boring!"

"Come dance with me and the boys now!" I say pulling her up.

"No! I can't dance with Diversity!" She says pulling me back.

"You used to hang off Ashley's neck and dance with him, you used to call Perri your boyfriend and jump on him!" I laugh pulling her back up.

"No I didn't did I?!" She says shocked.

"Yes you did!" I laugh.

"That's so embarrassing!" She groans.

We finally reach the bottom of the stairs and find the boys sat in a circle on the floor. We sit down next to Perri and Sam.

"Guess what?!" I say excitedly.

"What?" They all say.

"Alex does street!"

"No way!" Ashley says.

She nods and blushes.

"Show us something!" Perri says.

"Oh no, I can't do that!" She says shaking her head.

"What about if we all learn a routine and then you show it us with Cassidy?" Ashley smiles.

"Yeah, okay! That's easier!" She laughs.

The boys teach us a dance and then about 30 minutes later we perform it- I watch Alex in the mirror. She's amazing!

"Your really good!" The boys say once we've finished.

Alex blushes and hides her face.

"Alex, do you want to come and pick Ava up with me?" I say grabbing my keys.

"Yeah sure!" She says getting her phone.

We leave the studio and head towards Ava's primary.

"This is a really nice car!" She says admiring my Audi.

"Thanks!" I say turning down the radio.

"Did you know your a big sister again?" Alex asks.

"Well mum told me she was pregnant again but I didn't know shes had the baby." I say pulling up outside the school.

"Yeah, a little boy- he's called Troy." Alex says getting out.

"Another one brought into the world with our mad parents." I say under my breath.

We head up the path and wait outside Ava's classroom.

"Hey princess!" I say when she runs up to me. "Say hello to your Auntie Alex!"

"Hello!" She smiles. "I've never met you before." 

"No, I've been living on the other side of the world!" Alex says as Ava grabs her hand.

I smile to myself- I feel complete. My sister is safe and healthy and my daughter loves her already! Today has been amazing!