Chapter 15.

Cassidy:

"Why the f*ck would you say that?!" Perri shouts angrily.

Jordan picks up Ava and carries her out of Studio 1. Ike, Terry and Warren follow to keep her company. Jordan comes back into studio 1 as it all kicks off.

"C'mon Pel!" Sam says. "You can't seriously tell me you loved Cassidy when you had your lips pressed on another girls?!"

Perri lurches forward. Jordan puts out his arm to stop him. The tears are still falling, but I can't feel them anymore. Mitch comes over and tries to comfort me.

"Of course I love Cassidy!" Perri says running his hands through his hair. "And for you information, I do want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"So do I.." Sam says quietly.

The room falls silent. He did not just say that. I can see the anger in Perri's face. Sam looks Perri straight in the eyes. I go over to them.

"This is f*cking ridiculous!" I say. "Sam, I'm with Perri and that's it. You need to get that into your head!"

"Well, you won't be with him for long, if you come to your senses..."

Perri goes for Sam again. Sam wacks his arm up to block Perri's swing. I feel a sharp sting on my cheek. I'm speechless, stunned, shocked. Tears fill my eyes again. I hold my cheek and rush out of studio 1 and into the toilets.

Perri:

"You just smacked her in the face!" I shout.

"I swear I didn't mean to! If you hadn't of gone to hit me, I wouldn't of smacked Cassidy." Sam says in his defence. 

"Yeah whatever."

I rush out after Cassidy with Jord and Ash following. Mitch stays with Sam. I knock on the bathroom door. Nothing. I knock again. Silence.

"C'mon babe." I plea. "Just come out."

Nothing.

Cassidy:

I slide down the back of the door. This is all my fault. It is, isn't it? Perri is knocking at the door. I can't do this. I need to get away. I cause all the problems around here. I graze over my throbbing cheek.

"Cassidy please." Perri says.

"It's all my fault." I call back.

"No it's not! What are you on about?"

"I'm always involved." I explain. "Maybe I deserved it."

Maybe I did...

"Of course you don't deserve it! Please just open the door."

I slowly stand up. I wipe my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess. My cheek is red and swollen. I sigh and open the door. Perri, Jordan and Ashley stood waiting.  As soon as Perri sees me, he pulls me into a tight hug. I don't let go.

"Cassidy, I'm so sorry..." Sam says quietly.

"Sam, now's not the time." Ashley says.

I pull away and sigh. They all look at me sympathetically. I shrug and give a small smile. Jord and Ash go and play with Ava whilst me and Perri talk.

"I'm sick of this." I say bluntly.

"Sick of what?" 

"Sick of being attacked!" I say raising my voice. "Billy, then when Mitch had me up against the wall, then Billy again and now Sam!"

Perri kisses me softly and hugs me again.

"I want to speak to Sam." I say after a while.

"Why?!" Perri says stunned. "I could kill him!"

"No, I need to know why he's doing this." I say standing up and heading into Studio 1.

I close the door behind me and see Sam with his head in his hands. He looks up and comes closer to me.

"Cassi-"

"No, I know you didn't mean it. You were protecting yourself." I say half smiling. "Why, why would you choose to express your feeling by trying to break me and Pel up?"

"Because I need you! Everytime I see you, it's like I'm happier. And when I was there for you, when you needed a hug- it made me want to care for you everyday."

More tears fill my eyes. This hurts- hearing Sam say this.

"I'm sorry Sam. It can't happen. It won't happen. It's not as simple as you want it to be. You really need to move on." I say turning on my heels.

I hear him sigh behind me. I head out of studio 1 back to Perri. I explain to him what I said. And he smiles slightly.

"I'm going home. I'll take Ava." I say kissing him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, see you later."

I head over to studio 2 and stand in the doorway. I smile at Ava, making it seem as everything's okay.

"Mummy!" She squeals, running over and hugging me.

The boys all smile. I say goodbye to them and strap Ava into the back of the car. When we arrive home Ava runs upstairs and changes into her pyjamas whilst I cook tea. I plate up three plates of pasta, putting two on the table and one in the microwave for when Pel gets home. Me and Ava eat our pasta then snuggle up on the sofa to watch Frozen. Perri comes home at 7pm and eats his tea. He then carries a sleeping Ava upstairs and puts her to bed.

"I'm sorry for what happened today." He sighs, putting his arm around me on the sofa.

"It's okay, it's old news." I say resting my head on his chest. "Let's just forget about it."

--------------------------------------------

Little bit shorter this part.

What do you think about Sam then?!

Thankyou for all the lovely comments! Wish I could reply to them. And a shoutout to RhianCraske for all the lovely comments on all 3 books in the series!xx