Relaxing Day

Hi i am Alicia, but everyone calls me Lisha. I am 20 years old, I am a YouTuber I live in a small town called Pike County in Indiana. I love to sing take pictures, and make videos.

I just got home from my tattoo appointment getting my sleeve added. I got home and did what i normally do get on YouTube and blare Asking Alexandria. I was watching the music video to Not The American Average after it was over it was on Auto-Play and a cover came on I decided to leave it and watch it i looked at who it was by the channel is called Above92 I loved his cover so I decided to check out some of his others he was amazing so i decided to tweet him.

"@ realdstoff just watched your video loved it maybe we can shoot a video sometime. Let me know."

I started to set up everything for a new video that is due next week, when my phone went off and i looked at it and seen it was a tweet.

"@KaneAlicia98 Thank you. Fucking for sure. just checked out some of yours. your really good. Dm your number we will figure this out."

So i sent him my number. I was walking around they house when my phone started playing i looked at it seeing i am receiving an unknown call. (Letter first letter of the name)

L-Hello?

Unknown- Alicia?
L- This is she, Who is this?
Unknown- It's Denis.
L- Oh, Hey, What's up?
D- Nothing much, just thinking how we could do this?
L- Me too, would you want to come to the US or would you want me to come to the Ukraine?
D- It doesn't matter. If I came to you how long could I stay?
L- That's totally up to you I wouldn't care how long you stay I live here by myself.
D- How about I come to you?
L- Sounds good when?
D- Four days?
L-AWESOME!

We where on the phone for about 3 hours getting to know each other he is know my best friend, it's like we have known each other for ever. We talked all night until we both needed to go to sleep. I got dressed in my pj's and passed the fuck out.