o n e

Callie's POV-

"Mom when are we gonna get there?!" I ask eagerly.

"When we get there."

"Ughhh!"

"Some one is mad..."

"Cameron shut up."

"You know you love me." Cameron was smirking.

"I hate you sometimes you know that?"

"Callie Anne Dallas!"

"What?! It's true plus I said sometimes!"

"I don't care. In this family we don't hate anybody. Now say your sorry to Cameron."

I turn to Cameron and frown.

"I'm sorry."

"Thank you sister!"

I roll my eyes and look out the window. I sigh and I feel someone poke my side. I turn to Cameron and he looks out the window smiling. I turn back to the window and see the Hollywood sign.

"We're finally here!" I yell.

"Callie stop yelling!"

"Sorry Mom. But look its the Hollywood sign!"

"Callie your a big baby..."

"Cameron I wouldn't say anything if I were you. Plus I'll tell Rosie you like her."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh yes I will."

We drive a bit longer and we finally reach our new house. I jump out of the car and run to the porch. I looked in the window and saw Dad and Serria setting some stuff up. I go back to the door and pound on it.

"Serria open the door!"

"Hold on I'm coming!"

The door opens and I hug her. Then I push past her and run upstairs to pick my room before Cameron does. I look down the hallway. There was three doors on the left and two on the right. I look in every door and one was the master bedroom. I leave that for Mom and Dad. I go to the first bedroom in the left. I plop on the floor and pull my phone out my phone. Nash had texted me.

"Hey Callie! Call me when you can."

I call Nash. On the first ring he answers.

"Callie!"

"Nash! Is something wrong?!"

"Oh no. I just wanted to hear my sister."

"I'm not your sister. Plus I miss you already."

"I miss you too. But I do have exciting news!"

"Tell me!"

"After this week my Mom is letting me and Hayes fly over for the summer! Plus your Mom already agreed!"

"Oh! My! Gosh! I love you so much!"

"Really!"

*cough* "Not like that.... I'm just really excited your coming."

"Oh. Well I gotta go pack. See ya Callie!"

"Bye Nash."

When I laid my phone down Cameron opened my door.

"So you love Nash huh?"

"Eww! Gross that's disgusting!"

"Whatever. Anyway Mom wants you to come get your crap out of the car."