f i v e

Callie's POV-

"I don't know."
"Well... if Nash is mad... ignore him."
"I can't ignore him! He has been so nice to me and I don't wanna loose a friendship with him!"
"So what about Shawn?"
"He's dreamy. His voice is like heaven. But he doesn't have eyes like Nash."

Cameron stands up and walks out of my room.

"Hey get your butt back in here!"
"Can't make me." he said peeking in the door smirking.
"Cameron Alexander Dallas!"

I get up and chase after and jump on his back. He runs down the stairs and run to the living room. All the guys were in there and he plops me down beside Shawn.

"KISS, KISS, KISS!!"

I look at Shawn and Nash. When I look at Nash he just gets up and walks upstairs. I look at Shawn and give him a fake smile.
I get up and walk out the back door. I'm not running. I'm not crying. I'm scared. What if Nash hates me now. What if Shawn thinks I don't like him. I mean I like Shawn but only as a brother or best friend.

I sit on the edge of the pool and take off my shoes. I put my feet in the water and look at the rings of water. I wonder how hard it is to drown yourself. Wait I can't do that. Or can I?

"Callie?"

I jump and turn around. Jack Johnson.

"Yeah?"
"Can I talk to you?"
"Umm. Sure."
"So I saw what Nash did."
"Well duh everyone did."
"We were talking when you and Cam were upstairs and Nash admitted to everyone he loved you."
"So I'm going on a date with Shawn and Nash can be mad all he wants."
"Think about it. Do you love Shawn or Nash?"
"Why do you care? You are my ex and an ex shouldn't care about their ex!"
"Callie chill. I still love you and always will. I used to cut because of what I did. Until Cameron caught me."
"You used to cut?"
"Yep. Every night. I would think of you and cry then cut."

I started to cry. Even if he did something terrible to me I cry. His hand touches my back and he starts to rub it. I lay my head on his shoulder and cry.

"Awwww!"

I jump and so does Jack and I turn around. The guys were standing there except Nash. I roll myeyes and get up pushing Jack into the water. I laugh and so do the others. Jack comes above the water and gives me a stank eye.

"Love ya Johnson!" I say and walk back inside.

I go to sit on the couch and Nash was there. I sit down beside him and put my hand on his thigh.

"What?" He said sternly.
"What is wrong with you?"
"It's none of your buisness."
"Why isn't it? I mean I am your girlfriend right?"

Nash swings his head and looks at me.

"Excuse me?"
"I am your girlfriend right?" I repeat.
"I don't know. I though you and Shawn were going on a date?"
"They don't have to know we're dating." I say with a smirk.

I get up and smash my lips against his. Of course, he kisses back and I pull away. I walk to my bedroom and plop onto my bed. I sigh and rub my eyes. My ears were starting to hurt so I went looking for Cameron. I walk back to the living room and they were all on the couch.

"Cam my ears are starting to hurt."
"How bad?"
"Like really bad."
"Take some Advil and put two warm washcloths on your ears."
"With my hearing aids in?"
"Take em out."
"Thanks bubba."
"Yep."

I went to the kitchen and took some Advil. I got two wash cloths and put them under warm water and put them in the microwave for a minute. I went to the living room and sat down beside Cameron. I took out my hearing aids and handined them to him. I layed my head on his legs and laid my legs on Hayes's lap.

I see the boys talking and I fall asleep.

--

I wake up and I was alone on the couch. I sigh and get up. My ears were fine but I couldn't hear. Ugh. I look on the coffee table and there they laid. I pick them up and put them in.

"I'm taking a shower! And I won't hear you because of my dumb ears!"
"Ok!"

I walk to my room and pick an outfit out.Sweatpants and Cameron's black Magcon hoodie. I slip in the shower and try to make it fast. after I'm finished, I dry my hair and put it in a ponytail. I slip on some mascara and put my hearing aids back in. I walk downstairs to the kitchen. Serria and Mom was at the island and the boys are nowhere to be found.

"Hey baby."
"Hey Mom. Where is the guys at?"
"They needed a guy day."
"Aw. But I wanna be a boy!" I laugh.

"Sorry sis but you can't."
"Serria shut up!"

"Callie."
"Ok. I'm sorry Serria."

"Thank you Callie."
"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"I was planning a mall day and getting our nails done."
"Do I have to go?"
"No. You can stay if you want."
"Thanks Mom. Just leave a note on the counter and ring the doorbell before you leave. I always love your notes.... even when you are mad at me." I give her a cheesy smile.

I run upstairs to my room and plug my phone to the charger. I go through my closet looking at my shirts. Crop top? No. Flannel? Ew. Not today. Lose sweater? Eh maybe. How about a crop top with a flannel? Yasss. I pull the flannel and crop top out and throw them on the bed. I look in my dreeser for some black high waisted shorts. I grab them and throw it on the bed. I take off the clothes I had on and slip my new outfit on. First the white croptop that says 'I love Cameron Dallas' in gold with a heart around it. I slip on the blue plaid flannel and put on the high waisted shorts. I go to the bathroom and staighten my long brown hair. I take off the mascara I had on and apply a winged eyeliner look. I reapply the masscara ond put on some nude lip gloss. I go to my closet again... and grab my white Converse. I grab my fully charged phone and text Shawn.

"Hey Shawny Boy! can u come get me? im alone... mom and serria are having a girls day. ugh! please come pick me up!"

"K princess! johnson is coming to pick u up. wuv you!"

"wuv you too shawny boy!"

About ten minutes later the doorbell rings and I go to answer it. Jack bows a little and holds out his hand.

"My lady!"
"Why thank you mister."

I take his hand and he leads me to his car. He walks to the passenger side and opens the door for me.

"Why thank you sir!"
"Your welcome ma'am."

I laugh and slip into the car. It takes Johnson a minute to get to the drivers seat and we finally head off. We come to this small condo on the beach and I hop out running to the door.

"Callie wait!"
"Please I wanna see Shawn!"
"Whoa! First Chill! Second Whoa!"
"Jack shut up and hurry!"

Jack jogs up to me and the front door and unlocks the door. I run inside seeing Shawn holding some flowers. I smile ear to ear and smile.

"Shawn!!!"
"Hey Princess!"
"What is this?!"
"Our condo! We can come here anytime where no one can bug us."
"Oh my gosh!!"

I run up to Shawn and hug him. His lips touch my forehead and chills run up my back. I step back and I put my arms around his neck. His hand arm warm and they cup my face.

"I love you Callie and I don't ever wanna loose you!"

He pulls me to his face and our lips crash together. I push back and runs towards the door scared. I run to Jack's car and get in with him sitting in the drivers seat.

"Callie what ar-"

"Just drive me home!"

-------

A/N

Hey guys this is my 2nd update! YaY!! Anyway are you guys for Nallie or Shallie? Comment who you think should ship and don't forget to Vote!! Bye for now lovelies!! -Jess