n i n e t e e n

Nash's POV-
I smile as I see Callie run to the door as Cameron unlocks the door. I jogg to cath up a little bit and see Callie jumping on the two beds at Cameron unpacks things. I put Callie's purple suitcase beside the dresser and jump on one of the beds.

"Now kids, dont jump on those beds or I'll ground you for a day." Cameron points at us huntched over acting like a gramnda.

"Yes Grandma!" We both say.

Callie laughs and lays down looking at the ceiling. I wrap my arm around her and pull her to me. She turns her face looking at me similing, then frowning.

"What's wrong Princess?"
"Why? Why me?"
"What do you mean?" (you sang to that didnt you )
"Out of all the girls in this world you choose your best friend's sister."
"One: you're beautiful. Two: you're amazing. Three: I love you and I always will."

She turns away from me and lays there. I rest my hand on her shoulder and she pushes it off.

"Callie what's wrong?"

I look at Cameron and he shrugs. Then he puts a shirt away then walks out of the room.

"Callie, what is wrong with you?"
"Are you cheating on me?"
"Where did you get that idea from?"
"I don't know."
"Look at me. Please?"

She turns to me with tear drops slowly running down her face.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Sure...."

"Promise me that you'll be mine forever and that if I hurt you, you can hurt me. And let Cameron know that. I want you to be mine and never and I mean never leave me for some dick. Promise."

I wipe the bottom of her eyes and she smiles a little.

"I promise baby."

I sit up and so does to.

"Get dressed baby, I got a surprise for you."

Callie's POV-
I get up and kiss Nash's forhead and go through my suitcase. I pull out skinny jeans, loose grey sweater, maroon scarf, and my boots that come to my knees. I slip it on and put out my cross necklace then I go to the bathroom curl my hair and brush my teeth. I put on "natural" eyeshadow, basic eyeliner, blush, and some lipgloss. I walk out of the bathroom and Cameron and Nash were sitting on the beds. Nash had on ripped jeans, a Beatles shirt, jean jacket, black ankle boots, and a round hat. (dont know what the hats are called) Cameron had on jeans, white t-shirt, boots like Nash's, and a black leather jacket. I smile and grab my phone then head towards Serria and Mom's room. I knock on the door and Serria opens it seeing she is now in sweatpants.

"I'm going out with Nash and Cam. Love ya Mom!"

With that Cameron and Nash walk out of our room and we head towards the rental Jeep that Nash got. Cameron sits in the front as Nash and I sit in the back together. We make a couple of Vines and I post a picture of us. Then "Drag Me Down" by One Direction comes on and we all games like a bunch of goofs. It's getting dark and then Cameron pulls into a parking lot.

"Close your eyes, baby."

I close my eyes and take Nash's hand getting out of the Jeep. I feel the pavement turn to gravel and Nash lets go of my hand and covers my eyes.

"Open your eyes, babygirl."

I open my eyes and see white lights hanging around trees and a table for two in the middle with candles and a vase of white roses. My eyes widen and I see Cameron jogg towards Nash.

Nash's POV-
Cameron joggs up to me with the ring. I slowly take it and get down on one knee.

"Callie Anne Dallas, I want to stay with you forever, be with you in your rough times, kiss you everyday. Callie, will you me by wife?"

«« okay what just happened?! oh and Callie is 19 now and Nash is 20 so that makes Cameron 23? idk... another update yahhhhh meeeee!!! and I didnt edit.... oh can we get this chapter 5 votes? thanks guys love youuuu <3 »»