t w e n t y - t h r e e

Nash's POV-

"Hayliee, get back here or you'll get hurt."
"Leave me alone Dad. Gosh, you're always in my business."
"I'm only trying to keep you safe."
"Leave me alone."
I look into her blue/brown eyes and a tear slips from her eye. She turns from me and walks on.
"Hayliee, think of your Mom. Whould you listen to her? Do you think she'll keep you safe?"
"Mom's dead!! She killed herself because of me!"
I take a couple steps toward her and she sighs angrily.
"Hayliee, please listen to me. Your the only thing I have left of your mother. I love you Princess."

I wake up looking over at Callie. She's laying on her side sleeping. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and head downstairs to make breakfast. Everynight I leave my phone downstairs so I head to the counter and unplug it. I open a text from Cameron and decide to tell him about what happened.

C: hey why didn't you come last night? is callie okay?
N: Callie said she didn't feel good.... shes asleep rn...
C: oh well im probably gonna come over today... I'll see ya later
N: k but I have to tell you something when you come over...

I put my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants and start on eggs.

Callie's POV-
I wake up and look over seeing Nash is gone. I sigh and get up going to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my hair is falling out of the pony tail. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth and fix my hair.

I make my way downstairs and see Nash fixing eggs.

"Hey babe." I say leaning on the counter.

"I had a dream last night."

"What about?"

"Actually more like a nightmare...anyway we had a girl and her name was Hayliee and she was a teenager. You had died and she was leaving me." His voice cracked at the end and I could tell he was gonna cry.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere. We promised each other we wouldn't leave each other." I say wrapping my arms around him.

"Now let's eat and go do something today." I say looking down.

"Cameron said he was coming over today."

"That's okay." I say walking back upstairs.

I decide to call my mom cause I've seen something wrong with our relation ship.

"Honey, is everything okay?"

"Actually... No. I feel like our relationship is falling- falling apart." I say letting tears out.

"Baby, its probably just hormones so I believe everything is okay."

"I guess.... Anyway have you talked to Cameron lately?"

"He came by this morning and said he was heading to your house. He has something for the baby too." She says cheerfully.

I laugh and sigh. "I'll come over sometime this week. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hang up and walk to the room where the nursery is gonna be. We had green and blue paint for a boy and a white/pink for a girl. I look at the crib imagining a baby in it. I sigh and go back downstairs.

"Nash, when did Cameron say he was gonna be here?"

"Already here baby sis. How's the baby?"

"Good I guess... How's Ashley and her baby?" I laugh seeing Ashley on the couch.

"Ehh I bet she's doing fine."

I playfully push him and laugh. I walk over to the couch and she Ashley on her phone. She don't like me much but why should I care she's a, you know. Ashley is Cameron's girlfriend and she wants kids but Cameron isn't ready for it.

"You guys wanna do something today?" I say breaking silence.

"Sure we can go to the mall." Nash suggest.

•• at the mall ••

Callie's POV-

Once we get to the mall, Cameron and Ashley run off to the food court and I stand there with my hands in my hoodie pocket.

"Wanna go look at baby stuff?"

I look at Nash and sigh. "We don't even know the gender."

"You're right. We don't know the gender so we can't buy diapers and crap. Why are you so... so boring, sad, agrivated?! What did I ever do to you for you to be like that?!"

I wipe tears from my face and look around.

"You know Nash, I think this was a bad idea. Goodbye."

I take the ring off my finger and throw it at him. I pull my phone out of my pocket and call my mom.

"Hey can you come pick me up? I'm at the mall."

"Uhh... Yeah honey I'll be there in a minute."

I hang up and walk out to the parking lot.

"Callie."

"Leave me alone."

"Callie, I'm sorry."

"I don't wanna hear it Nash. My mom is picking me up in a minute."

"Just hear me out. Please?''

"No Nash!! I said goodbye and that's it!"

Nash runs his hand through his hair and sighs.

"Fine. Goodbye Callie. Have a wonderful baby and leave me out of it."

I wipe the bottom of my eyes as Mom pulls up in front of the door.

"Bye Nash."

•• sorry if I mad you cry... Please don't cry... Anyway if you guys have any baby names in mind comment them and if I pick the one you gave me you will be a new character that will soon become a important character! Love you guys!! <3 ••