t h i r t e e n

Cameron's POV-
Eventually Callie fell asleep as the day got darker. I know you shouldn't text and drive but I was texting Nash.

N: I feel so bad rn
C: same... we shouldn't have did that to her...
N: why r u not mad at me?
C: cause I agreed to do it...
N: thanks... but we eventually need to apologize
C: ik... I just can't... god im tired...
N: we r at ur house rn... Hayes is fine...
C: k... she brought the dogs... I really dont wanna take care of them....
N: youll be fine...just take care of her!
C: shes my sister! plus when I picked her up she said a old man was following her...
N: where at?
C: gas station like three blocks from the hospital...
N: did u see a creepy old man
C: yeah there was this off key man there... I didnt give that much attention to it tho...
N: oh well I gotta go...
C: k

I look over at Callie and she picks up my phone.

"Hey I thought you were asleep?"
"I was until I heard you sigh and crap."
"Sorry."
"Why were you texting Nash?"
"Just because. You can read them if you want."

I try focusing on driving but I can't.

"Is it okay if we stop somewhere so I can rest?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Let me drive."
"Are you crazy?!"
"Cam, I'm old enough and I have my permit."
"Fine but if we die I'll haunt you in heaven!"
"Good luck with that."

I pull over and we trade spots. I'm worried and I don't fully trust her at the moment...

"Buckle your seatbelt."
"Cam! I got this. Stop worrying so much."

"That's my job." I mumble.
"What?"
"Nothing."

--

Nash's POV-

I feel so terrible! I pretty sure I hurt my Princess. Right now I'm sitting on the couch with Gilinsky beside me. I know he's mad at himself and everyone else. Including me. The fury in his eyes. His knuckles are white. He stands up.

"NASH THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"
"What did I do?"
"CALLIE IS PISSED AT US AND NOW HER AND CAMERON AND RUNNING AWAY!!"

That mad me mad.

"WHAT THE HECK MADE YOU THINK THEY RAN AWAY?!"
"WELL HOW ABOUT YOU TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE AND HOW ABOUT YOU GET THEM BACK HERE!!!"
"LOOK YOU WERE PART OF ALL OF IT TOO SO DON'T STAND THERE AND TAKE IT OUT ON ME AND EVERYONE ELSE!!"

I clench my fist. I step closer to him and puch him making him fall to the ground.

"YOUR LUCKY THEY'RE STILL LETTING US STAY HERE!"

I grab my keys and phone and slam the front door. I get in my Jeep and drive off. I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing in that matter. I just need to get out of here...

Callie's POV-

I don't know where we're going. I just drive. Cameron falls asleep and I can't drive anymore. I pull over to an exit and look for a small hotel or something. Jaxx and Malibu are sleeping next to each other. I pull in a McDonald's parking lot and turn the car off. I recline the seat and fall asleep.

_________

Sorry for the short chapter... I was trying to have a fill in chapter and other POV. So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! -Jess