t w o

Shawn's POV-

Today I'm gonna surpirse Callie. I'm on a plane right now and Jack and Jack is sopossed to meet me at the airport. I can't wait to see her! And Cameron of course.

Callie's POV-

I wake up and Cameron isn't beside me. I sit up and grab for my phone. It wasn't there.

"Cameron!!!"

"What Callie?"

"Where is my phone!?!"

"I don't know!! Look for it!!"

"Moooommmm!!!"

"What Callie?"

"Cameron hid my phone again!"

"Cameron Alexander Dallas! Give Callie her phone right now!"

"Fineeeee!"

"Thank you Mr. Brother." I say with a smirk.

"Brat."

"Cameron!!!"

"What are you gonna do Brat?"

"I'm gonna get you!"

I run after Cameron and jump on his back.

"God Callie, you weigh as much as an elephant!"

"I do not!"

I jump his back and grab my phone. I run to my room and lock the door. I open my Twitter and Cameron was on there.

"@calliedallas: i smell like feet and Cameron is way better than me!"

Great this is what I needed.

I delete the Tweet and go on Instagram and chat with Rosie for a bit. I hear a knock door. That's a first. I get up and answer the door. Just Serria.

"Wanna go do something today?"

"Sure. What do you wanna do?"

"Penny Board?"

"Sure let me get ready."

She closes my door behind her and go to my closet. I pull out my 'OBEY' hoodie on and slip a tank top on underneath it. I put on white skinny jeans and slip on my red Vans. I straighten my hair and put on a red beanie. I apply light makeup. Eyeliner and mascara. I put my phone in my back pocket and grab my board. I go downstairs seeing Cameron and Serria talking.

"Serria, you ready?"

"Yeah let me grab my board."

"Someone is rocking my hoodie."

"Cameron, you gave this to me like two years ago."

"Whatever."

Serria comes back down with her board and we head out the front door.

"Skate to the park and get some ice cream?"

"YES!" I say excitedly.

"So what happened last night?"

"Nothing. I don't wanna talk about it."

We ride to the park and get our ice cream. On our way back I see a car in our driveway from a distance.

"Serria, whos car is that?"

"Lets go find out."

We pick up speed and we get to the house. I pick up my board and walk up the porch. I open the door and all the lights were off. I put my board down and sigh.