f o u r t e e n

Cameron's POV-
I wake up and I see a McDonald's sign. I sit up and I don't see Callie. Oh God. I sit the seat up and turn to the dogs. Asleep. I open the door and see Callie walk out of the restaurant. I sigh and get back in the car. Callie gets in the driver's seat and hand me a coffee and a sausage biscuit.

"Thanks."
"Mhm."
"Where are we?" I say taking a bite of my biscuit.

She shruggs her shoulders and takes a sip of her mocha frappe.

"I think we're downtown somewhere."
"Great!"
"What?"
"Nothing just trade spots with me."
"K."

We both get out of the car and switch spots. As I get back in the car Malibu is already in the seat. Callie laughs and I smile picking him up and putting him the back. We finish our food and I throw it away.

"Cam, where are we going?"
"I was wanting to be back in Chino Hills by last nigh but I guess not."
"We're going back home?"

Her voice cracks.

I know she doesn't want to. Considering what happened before we moved....

--- Callie's POV-
"Jack stop!"
"Chill baby girl."
"Fine..."
Jack takes my hand and pecks my lips.
"Love you Cal."
"Luh yew too."
"Hey Cal, wanna go to a party withe tonight?"
"Where at?" I say getting up.
"My bed." He smirks and my mind fills with disgust.
"Ew Johnson, no."
"Come Cal!"
"No."

I walk to my room and plop myself on my bed. Jack follows behind me and I sigh.

"We could use your bed?"
"No."

I roll on my side and go to my camera on my phone. Jack lays beside me and I start snapping random pictures. I use a black and white filter. I had to post these. Everyone calls us the 'Prefect Idea Couple'. I love Jack. He was everything I ever needed. We went to every party we were invited to. When he would get drunk I was there for him. When ever I was scared or loney he was there for me.
Jack rolls me on my back and pins my arms down.

"I love you Callie."
"I love you too Jack."

He slowly brings his head down and kisses my lips. His lips are soft. Make out session? I think yes. His lips kiss my lips, neck, then slowly down my neck. He's killing me. I sit up realizing what he's trying to do. I get up and walk into Cam's room seeing him with Preslie. His girlfriend. I laugh and run and jump onto the bed.

"Hey Callie!"
"Hey Preslie!"
"You wanna do anything today? Like double dates?"
"Uh... not really. I don't feel really good today."
"Okay well call me if you need anything."
"Sure will."

I give them both a hug and walk to the living room. Jack was on his phone texting someone. I guess he didn't hear me and I walk behind the couch and look over his shoulder.

J: hey babe
L: hey wanna have a party tonite?
J: u know I do
L: my house @ 1
J: yes ma'am

"Who is Lily?"

Jack jumps and I grab his phone.

"Let me explain."
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING JACK!!"

Cameron runs to the living room and I'm crying.

"Callie what's wrong?!"

I hand him Jack's phone and Cameron's jaw clenches. Jack stands up with worry but I just cry. Cameron throws his phone and pumches Jack.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!"

At the moment Serria, Mom, and Dad wasn't home and Cam was in charge. Jack flips Camet and I off and I run to Cameron's room. Preslie opens her arms for a hug and I hug her back. Cameron comes in and rubs my back. That was when me and Jack broke up.