Free

Macey's Pov
It was a nice day in the orphanage just me and Mr. Mub, my stuffed bear, hanging out. "Hey Macey guess what. I'm getting adopted! You know why because I am super nice and nobody will adopt you because you are a snot nose little girl", Adrian said. "I will miss you", I said. I hate him so much he has bulled me for 2 years I was happy he was leaving. "Ya, ya", he said and pushed me and left the room. I ran around jumping up and down with Mr. Mub waiting for someone to adopt us. I plopped on the floor and starred at the ceiling hoping and praying for someone to adopt me.

Cam's Pov
"Girl!"
"Boy!"
"Girls are funny"
"Boys are better"
"Guys, guys calm down since I am the oldest I say..... girl", I said and some cheered and some sighed. As Nash and I walked into the orphanage the lady told us to go to room 113. "How may I help you boys", she said. "We are here to adopt a girl", I said with pride. "Okay um what age?", she said. "About 6. Yea 6 is fine", I said. "Okay we have Pagie, Lily, and Macey", she says showing us pictures of the girls. "We'll take Macey", I said and she buzzed in Macey's name.

Macey's Pov
Ms. Harvey told me that I was being adopted at first it shocked me then I realized I was leaving this dump! "Yaaaaahoooo", I yelled and packed all my stuff. "Goodbye people hope you get adopted!", I say waving goodbye. When I went into the office there was a tall guy with brown hair and a another tall dude with blue eyes. The blue eyed dude was really cute. "Hi Macey I'm Cam and this is Nash", he said. "Are you guys gay?", I asked. "Haha no. We are a brotherly group with more guys too and a girl named Mahogany", Nash said. "Oh okay. Bye Ms. Jane", I said and she waved at me. There was a van and when Cam opened it there were a whole bunch of boys there. "Macey this is Jack J, and Jack G, Matt, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, and Taylor", Cam said.

"Mahogany is at the house fixing your room", he said. I sat next to Matt and he smiled at me. I think I'm gonna like it here. (A/N: An Annie moment sorry)