Finna Get That Bread

--Monica-

I saw Kendra look up at us before rolling her eyes and approaching us.

She looked cute tho, can't lie. She a beauty but she ain't got brains, she probably runs it though.

"Um what is this" She asked as she pointed towards Brandon and I.

"What do you mean what is this? " Brandon shrugged  with a little chuckle.

He rude. Me likey -Thumbs up-

"Kayy, Brandon I don't need your lil attitude k? Why are you eating with my cousin?" Kendra asked before looking me up and down and doing her infamous screwed up face.

Brandon's mouth dropped when he heard 'Cousin' slip through her mouth.

"Kendra, he doesn't have to explain to you. I'm sick of your lil attitude, leave us alone" I said while waving her off like a fly.

"You right, young bird!" Brandon remarked as she dapped  my hand.

I smiled and when I looked up she was looking at us, mean mugging.

"You still here? Damn! Should I call your mom to whip your ass again?" looking down at my watch.

"THIS. IS. NOT. OVERRRR!" Kendra screamed as she threw her hands up in the air and stared down at Brandon.

She began to walk off, but Brandon called her back ;$.

He stood up and started making a beat off the cafeteria table.

He opened his mouth and started humming.

"I just thought I had to tell you..

We are never, ever, ever getting back together!  

We are never, ever,ever getting back together!  

Chill ma and stop talking to my friends, and don't even bother talking to me"

My face dropped, I started dying.  

When Brandon was done everyone started laughing at Kendra, making her feel dumb as hell.

She rolled her eyes and sighed out of anger, and ran out the cafeteria.

I looked back at him, and just shook my head. He shot me with that sexy ass smile.

"So Tell me..Why you put Bread man in my phone and not just Brandon? " I chuckled.

"Cause mammi I get that bread" He said while doing the stevie j face and slapping his hands together.

".....Ewwww!" I squealed while  laughing with him.

He smirked and just started staring at me.

"What?" I said while trying to  hide my face.

He moved my hand and bit his lip.

OUUUUUWEEEE!

"You're beautiful " he said pinching my cheek.

I blushed and moved his hand from my face.

"..T-Thanks" I said while looking down.

I was getting hella nervous now.

He lifted up my head.

"Look at me." He said staring me in my eyes.

"Yes?" I said staring at him.

"You're beautiful you know that ?"

"...Yea"

"Good, don't ever let no nigga tell you different."

I nodded and smiled but I was in lala land right now.

Too happy to express my feelings!