Angel from Hell

I rolled up to school wearing all white.

White jeans, white tank top, white air forces and a white bandana.

I swear I coulda' passed for an angel.

I smiled as I chilled in the school parking lot waiting for Patricia to roll up in her Benz.

Sooner than later, the "princess" rolled up, smiling as wide as ever. She parked and got out before walking off into the building, sticking her flat ass out.

I hopped out my car and went into the trunk.

Lastnight I pulled out of Seans old baseball bats he used back in the day that was hard as fuck. Not no wood looking bat.

People saw me and looked like they wanted to approach me and ask what's up since I aint been to school in a minute but I aint here for the chit chat.

"Hey Monica!" Some girl from behind me said but I just honestly zoned out after I closed my trunk.

I walked up to Patricias car and by this time everyone was rolling up into the building because school started in ten minutes or so, so everyone was in the parking lot.

Anywho... I walked up to Patricias car and admired it. It was a sexy ass car. I took a picture of it before sliding my I-phone back into my pocket.

I put the bat into my hands as I raised it up high, above my head and swung it at her windows, smashing them into pieces.

I then did the same to her other three windows as a crowd began forming from behind me.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmnnnnnnnn" I heard a boy yell.

I continued using the bat and smashed her lights and dented the sides of her car.

I kept swinging until I know I totalled it.

I pulled out my phone again and sent the picture from earlier to Patricias fugly ass.

I pushed through everyone before I began walking into the building, where a running Principal Morrison began charging at me.

"Excuse me Monica!" He yelled.

But like I said I wasn't tryna hear that chit chat so I kept walking .

He caught up to me and touched  my shoulder, which I don't know why this fool laid his hands on me, especially at a time like this.. I swung the bat right in his balls, making him drop to the ground as he groaned.

"Principal Morrison!" One of the secretaries called out as she rushed over to him, asking if he was okay. Bitch only care cause she suck his dick on the lows.

I kept walking until I went to Patricias locker.

I began hitting it with my bat, making it dented and pulled out one of my tools, cutting open her lock.

I opened it and pushed everything out onto the floor.

Perfume, Make up, Food, Clothes, Homework, Books....EVERY DAMN THING.

I was about to continue my walk when I heard the speaker come on.

"EXCUSE ME STUDENTS WE ARE NOW IN A LOCKDOWN, WE HAVE AN INTRUDE— ... MELANIE STOP" Principal Morrison giggled. "UH SHIT, SORRY UM YES WE ARE NOW IN A LOCKDOWN TEACHERS LOCK UP, YALL KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

I kissed my teeth as I heard his ass speak, they aint finna stop me.

I walked towards our classroom but as expected the door was locked but I was two steps ahead of these niggas.

I took my bat and smashed the door window, had to scare these bitches some how.

I heard some screams and whispers.

I pulled out my set of keys and unlocked the door.

"WHATS HAPPENING BITCHES!" I said as I walked towards them and sat on the desk, swinging my bat.

Silence.

I giggled.

"Patricia how your lil ass doing?" I asked as I stood up, walking towards her.

She sat there quiet.

I took the bat and began rubbing it up and down her forehead.

"Dumb bitch, stand the fuck up!"

She continued to sit there like she ain't hear me.

"STAND THE FUCK UP!" I yelled as I swung the bat at her knees.

Making her cry out.

"Yea bitch, Cry me a river!" I said as she began to stand up but couldn't balance out her legs.

"THIS BITCH SET MY BOYFRIEND UP BECAUSE I EMBARRASSED HER COCKY ASS! HE IN A COMA RIGHT NOW AND COULD DIE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!" I choked up.

I took the bat and swung it at her head,making her drop to the floor as she held her head, in pain.

I began swinging harder, and harder until I seen blood drop from her nose.

I spat on her face.

"And If I die or get locked up ? Oh well... this bitch needed to get taught a fucking lesson. " I stood up on her breast making her eyes open wide. "DEATH IS NOT A JOKE!" I said as I kicked her in the face.

I jumped off of her and looked over my peers as I shook my head and walked out the classroom.

As I was walking in the hall I heard "WORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" begin shouted.

**

I hopped into my car and began driving, driving past my school, driving past my house... just driving.