Cold.

Monica P.O.V

I got two weeks of school before summer starts..

And I have 5 more days until the BBQ. Been busy between planning the party, and finishing last minute school work. So this week has beeen helllllll for me. But my bae Marlon always making it better for me.

Feels so weird, just last week we were friends and now were together? Best feeling ever.

                                                                                             ~

"Kae so I emailed you the list of the equipment we're going to need for outside. But please,please,pleaseee play extra attention to the stereo because thats really important. The food is important to, so make sure the chef has all the ingredients and stuff." I told Patricia, who happened to be Aunt Renae's best friend.

"Mhm mhm yes got it" she said.

"Okay text me if anything.. bye" I hung up the phone and began finishing my school work. This was going to be a long night.

                                                 * 2 H O U R S  L A T E R

I finally closed my binder and put my stuff away in my bag. I got up and turned my light off, and plugged my phone to its charger. I sighed as I crept into my bed and went under the covers. I was dosing off when I saw my phone flash up and begin vibrating.

"Ugggggggggggh" I moaned as I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone. "Hellooo" I said yawning but clearly annoyed.

"....." silence.

"Um hello? "

"...." More silence.

"K bye, I don't have time for this"

"Wait Mon-" A deep manly voice called.

He sounded very familiar but I just couldn't match the voice up with someone. I was just too tired.

"Who is this?" I said as I kissed my teeth, and laid back down on the bed.

"Brandon..."

Brandon... awkward.  

"Oh hi..."

"Hi...." He said.

"So...what makes you call me?" I questioned him as I began to play with my nails.

"I missed your voice..."

"Brandon..I hope you know.. Im with Marlon. Meaning Im over you and us. Thats in the past, Im not tryna fuck up a good thing I have with Marlon because you're stuck in your feelings."

"Monica I said I miss your voice, not your pussy damn. And I never did anything to you! That was your dumb cousin Kendra, so dont do that to me! If anything I deserve an apology because you wrongfully accused me of raping her, when you didnt even hear my side. But Im over it, Im not begging for shit. Have a good night Monica"

"Brandon wa-" Click.

He hung up. I felt so bad, he's right he didnt deserve that but I cant take back what already happened. Im In a relationship now and that's just how it is and how its going to bed whether he likes it or not.

                                                            - L U N C H   T I M E -