Gone

-Monica-

I stayed up till 2 am this morning just being there for Kendra. It was really that bad. I felt it for her. Brandon is now officially a non-factor in my life, I can't believe he would do such a thing.

I mean no wonder why Kendra is so rebellious.

Next Morning:

I was sooo tired from last night. But time for school, I got no choice. I know my grandma wants me to do something with my life. Man do I miss her, shit bro.

I finally got up as I went into the bathroom.

"We up, We up!" I sang as I washed my face. I hopped into the shower.

I finished getting dressed, and I hurried downstairs to get something to eat quickly.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Renae sitting down facing the wall, drinking tea.

"Aunt Renae?" I said while waving my hand in front of her face.

She didn't say anything. She looked into my eyes and I watched as tears began to flow from her eyes onto her cheeks.

"Aunt Renae?" I said

"She-She's gone."

" Whose gone? " I said while my eyes began to water.

I was holding my tears, hoping it wasn't who I thought it was.

"Momma she's goneee" She said as she began breaking out in tears again.

I dropped to my knees, and began crying. I was holding onto my face when everything went BLACK

When I woke up, so was in a white room. I was dressed in a plaid white and blue dress type thing and beside me layed my Aunt Renae.

She looked at me, with her glossy eyes.

She covered her mouth and closed her eyes quietly.

I looked at her, and began crying all over again.

She hugged me and we began crying together.

Come to find out, I had an heart attack. I was shocked at this because I didn't think anything like that would happen to me, especially at this tender age. But my grandma meant everything to me. She was my everything. Now she gone?

I can't do this. This is too much.

"Yea so the funeral is this sunday?....iight yep yep... Just make sure we have white flowers. Shit so we have to book a plane ticket.. Iight do that for me? k thanks bye." My aunt said on the phone. I guess she was talking to her assistant Larry.

She sighed and looked at me.

"You gon be okay?"

I sighed and I sucked in my tears.

I gave her a nod.

I know my grandma wouldn't want me acting like this, so I gotta do this for her.

She gave me a tight hug, and got up.

"You're checking out tomorrow morning, but you're not going to school until Thursday. I don't want you collapsing and being bothered at school. Alright"

"Yeah" I nodded and turned over .

"Im going to buy a coffee, but Ill be back" She said and left.

I sighed and let out a loud cry.

Here we go again......

Hey yall :) Short chapter but im probably going to upload tonight. It was my birthday yesterday so I've been kinda busy, but I appreciate the love.

-Chante