Chapter 5

I wake up next to Ryan and look around. I don't remember coming up to my room. "Ryan." I say quietly.

He opens his eyes then buries his face into my chest. I smile and push him away slightly. "When will my mom be back?" I ask.

"Tonight." He says, laying on his back with his hands behind his head.

"So where does this put us?" I ask.

"Wherever you want us to be." He smirks.

I put my hand on his chest and slowly move it down. "Wherever?"

He shoots up out of the bed, pushing my hand away. "Okay. Maybe not wherever." He chuckles nervously.

"Come back." I chuckle. "I'll keep my hands to myself."

He lays back down and pulls me closer. "Are you gonna tell me what happened with Owen now?"

"I don't want to." I frown.

"Just tell me."

"No because if I ever forgave him, you'd kill him." I say.

"That means you probably shouldn't forgive him." He frowns. "What'd he do?"

I sigh. "Well, we were in bed and we were messing around when he... I can't tell you." I say, giving up.

"Tell me." He pushes.

"I told him I didn't want to do anything and he tried doing it anyways." I shrug.

His eyes widen. "He tried r-"

"No. I left before he could get anywhere." I say quietly.

"I should go over there and kick his ass." He says, his jaw tightening.

I kiss his cheek. "Not gonna happen but thanks for caring."

"Let's go do something to take my mind off of this." He says, getting up.

"Like what?"

"I don't know." He shrugs.

"Let's take a bath." I smile.

He crosses his arms. "You know I won't do that yet."

"I know. We don't have to do anything." I say. "Just go get in and make sure you put bubbles in."

He groans as he leaves the room. After about five minutes, I go into the bathroom. He's sitting in the tub, bubbles covering his body. I take off my shirt, dropping it on the floor. He looks me over as I drop my shorts to the floor, stepping out of them. "Close your eyes." I say, getting ready to unhook my bra.

"Why? It's nothing I haven't seen before." He says.

"Just close your eyes. If you don't want to do anything to me, you don't deserve to see it."

"You win." He sighs, closing his eyes.

I finish getting undressed then get in, making sure he doesn't peek. I sit in front of him, leaning back against his chest. "That was the longest minute of my life." He chuckles, kissing my neck.

I put my hands on top of his, intertwining our fingers. He moves his hands to my chest, cupping my breasts as he kisses my neck. "I thought we weren't supposed to do anything." I say

"I meant we're not having sex yet." He says. "I can do whatever I want to you."

"And what are you gonna do?" I whisper.

"Oh, Aria. You'll just have to wait and see."

He continues sucking at my neck as his right hand moves down. I begin breathing heavier as he touches me. I turn my head and kiss him as he continues.