The End Ch. 22

After our shower, we happily break in his new couch. I lay on his chest, breathing in his sweet scent. We lay in each others arms for what feels like hours. I begin drifting off to sleep when he whispers, "Marry me."

I sit up, straddling him. "You're kidding."

"I'm not. I love you." He says.

"I love you too but we've only been together for -"

"Time won't change the way I feel about you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I'm only nineteen." I frown.

"We can pick out a ring now then we can get married whenever you want. I'll leave it completely up to you."

"What about kids?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"Do you want kids?" He asks.

"Well, yeah. Do you?"

"I've always wanted a son." He shrugs.

"Well, I want a baby girl." I smile. "So I can dress her up."

He smiles. "How many do you want?"

"At least one but no more than two."

"Two is perfect. We can have a son and daughter." He says.

I grin. "Are you serious about this?"

"Of course I am." He smiles.

I lean down and kiss him but he's more worried about his friend downstairs to kiss me back. "You could at least kiss me back, you jerk." I say playfully.

"You really shouldn't be on me unless you wanna go for round three." He chuckles.

"We have to do it in the bed since you proposed." I smirk.

"But you never answered." He says.

"Yes." I smile.

"I wanna hear you scream it." He smirks.

"You have to earn that, baby." I chuckle.

He picks me up and I wrap my arms and legs around him as he carries me to the bed. He lays me down but I don't let him go. "We'd make some beautiful children." He says, brushing my hair back with his fingers.

"I'm just letting you know, I've had a baby fever ever since I was little." I smile.

"When should we start having kids? I'm already in my mid-twenties. I don't want to be sixty at my kids graduation."

"I think we should practice making babies for a year or two then we can have kids."

"I fucking love you." He says, kissing my neck.

********************************

"Hey." My dad says as I walk through the door.

"Hey."

"Where's Ryan?"

"He's at work." I sigh. Where's mom?"

"Work."

"Well... what do you wanna do?" I ask.

"I want today to be about you so you pick."

I think for a moment then grin. "Taco Bell and a movie."

Even though I still haven't forgiven him for abandoning me years, I'm trying to at least be civil with him. He's made an effort to get along with Ryan so it's the least I can do. "Just like we used to." He smiles. "Let's go."

When we get to Taco Bell, we sit in a booth. I get my usual, as does he. "So tell me about this Ryan kid." He says before taking a bite.

"He's really sweet. He gives me anything I want, whenever I want. He takes care of me." I smile.

"I like the kid. He seems like a nice guy but I just want what's best for you."

"I love him, dad. And he loves me." I say quietly.

"Are you guys taking precautions?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

I look down at the table, chuckling. "Don't ask that kind of stuff, dad."

"I just don't want to be a grandpa just yet."

"Don't worry. We're taking precautions." I say.

He nods. "Good."

"I love everything about him. Like, the other day when I went to the mall, he gave me a hundred dollar bill. I didn't want it but he insisted that I take it. He wants me to live with him so I'm gonna move the rest of my stuff into his place soon."

"Do you think he's the one?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah. We've been talking about our future a lot to make sure we're on the same page and we are."

"I'm just happy that you're happy, sweetheart." He smiles.

"Thanks dad. I've really missed you."

"I missed you too."

*******************************

VOTE ★ COMMENT ★ FOLLOW

{A/ N: This is the last chapter but there will be an epilogue for the next chapter. This was a short chapter because I wanted to wrap things up.}