Chapter 11

I squint as the sunlight shines through my sunglasses. As I watch the trees go by, I feel Ryan's hand on my thigh. I roll my head to the side, looking at him with a smile. He glances at me with a smile then continues driving. He refuses to tell me where we're going but I don't really care. As long as we're together. "Sorry it's taking so long." He says as his thumb rubs circles onto my leg.

"It's fine." I say.

I lay my head on his shoulder, taking in his manly scent. His hand moves further up my leg. "You look so damn good today." He says quietly.

"So do you." I say, looking up at him. I reach over and unbutton the top three buttons of his shirt. "How much longer?" I ask.

"Just a few minutes." He says.

I stretch up, kissing the corner of his mouth. "Okay."

He keeps his hand on my leg until we get to a huge hotel. We get out and Ryan hands the keys to valet after getting our bags. We go into the large lobby and he sets our bags down. "Wait here while I get the room key." He says.

"Okay." I nod.

He walks away, leaving me with the bags while he checks in at the front desk. When he returns, he holds up the room key. "Come on." He says grabbing the bags.

We take the elevator up to the third floor where we go into room three hundred. He sets the bags down and we walk through the room. The bathroom has a large white bathtub on the right and a glass shower on the left. There is a couch in the room with a big flat screen TV sitting in front of it and a king sized bed in the center of the back wall. He pushes my hair over my left shoulder and his lips brush against my neck. "Please tell me we'll be using this a lot." I say quietly.

"You have to earn it." He whispers.

"Oh I will." I grin.

He chuckles, pulling away from me. "I know you're a minor but I got us something to drink. It's a graduation present." He says as he walks away.

I sit on the couch and wait for him. He sits next to me with a bottle of vodka in hand. I lay against the side of the couch, putting my feet across his lap. "My favorite." I smirk, grabbing the bottle.

"I'm surprised." He smiles. "I didn't think you'd be big on drinking."

"I'm not but I like Bud Light, Smirnoff, Tequila Rose and vodka. Nothing else."

I open the bottle and take a drink then pass it to him. "Next time, I'll get you a six pack of Bud Light." He says before taking a drink.

"What do you like?" I ask.

He holds up the bottle. "Vodka. Tequila. Bud Light. Angry Orchard. Redd's Apple Ale. The list goes on."

********************************

I straddle his waist as he lays on the bed. When I lean down, my hair falls forward, blocking his view of anything else but me. I press my lips against his and his tongue brushes my bottom lip. Granting him access to my mouth, his tongue explores my mouth. I grind my hips against his, making him moan quietly against my mouth. After a long moment, he turns his head to the side and I continue on his neck. "Not yet." He says, his voice sounding strained.

"I never paid you back." I say quietly, moving further down.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"You'll see." I smirk.

I leave a trail of kisses down his chest to his navel. Hooking my thumbs into his boxers, I push them down. "Aria, you don't -"

"Shh."