Chapter 7 - Herboloy/Ron's Howler

Isabelle's POV
We went to Herbology class and it was in a green house. I didn't know it was so pretty.
Everyone was chattering until Professor Sprout came in.

"Good Morning Everyone!" she said.
"Good Morning, Professor Sprout."

"Welcome to Greenhouse Three, Second Years. Now, gather around everyone! Today, we are going to re-pot Mandrakes. Who her can tell me the properties of Mandrake root?" she asked.

Hermione and I raised our hands.

"Yes, Miss Granger. You answer half and Miss Chan can answer the other half." said Professor Sprout.

"Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who have been Petrified to their original state." said Hermione. Professor Spout smiled and then to me.

"It's also quite dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." I continued.

Most students were amazed, because....well...I can talk.

Professor Sprout smiled at me and Hermione.

"Excellent! 10 points for Gryffindor!" she said. I smiled.

Ron and I gave each other an high five. Harry gave me and Hermione a thumbs up. From across for me....I caught glance of Malfoy looking at me.

"Now, as our Mandrakes are still only seedlings, their cries won't kill you yet. But they could knock you out for several hours, which is why I have given each of you a pair of earmuffs for auditory protection. So, could you please out them on, right away? Quickly!" said Professor Sprout.

We did what she says and she begins to show us. "Flaps tight down, and watch me closely."
We all looked her.

"You grasp your Mandrake firmly, you it sharply out of the pot..."

Once she pulled the Mandrake out...It started to scream. I flinched at that.

"Got it? And...now you dunk it down into the other pot and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm." she said.

It was still screaming, once it hit the high note.

Neville fainted.

"Uh...Longbottom's been neglecting his earmuffs." said Professor Sprout.

"No Ma'm, he just fainted." said Seamus. 

That Irish accent...so cute. I thought.

"Ah, just leave him there. Right! On we go! Plenty of pots to go around. Grasp you Mandrake, and pull it up!"

We all pulled up and they all screamed.

Ron had a fat one. And...boy...his face was priceless. Hermione looked annoyed by these Mandrakes. Then I saw Malfoy was tickling his Mandrake. Then he got bitten.

I giggled. And he noticed it. I stopped giggling and put the Mandrake into the other pot and add new soil.

Draco's POV

I heard a giggle across from me. It was Belle. When I noticed, she continued on what she was doing.
Her giggle was so cute.

Isabelle's POV - The Great Hall

It was our break and now we're doing our homework. And I saw Ron tapping his wand. 

That's not going to work. I thought.

"Say it. I'm doomed." said Ron, looking at his wand.

"You're doomed." said Harry.

Then suddenly....

"Hi, Harry!" 

FLASH!

Harry's eyes widen and he blinked.

"I'm Collin Creevey! I'm in Gryffindor too!'' he said.
"Oh, nice to meet you, Collin." said Harry.

Then Collin turned to me. 

"Hi, Isabelle." he said.

I gulped. "Um...Hi."

"You're so beautiful up close." he said. 

I smiled, weakly.

"Hey Ron! Is that your owl?" asked Dean. We all looked at his direction and it was Ron's Owl.

He started to land, but then, he crashed into a bowl of chips.

"Bloody bird's a menace." said Ron. He took a red letter and his owl left.

"Oh no!"

"Look, everyone! Weasley's got himself a Howler!" said Seamus.

"Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible." said Neville.
Ron looked scared and looked at the red letter.

He was shaking as he opened it.

"RONALD WEASLEY!!!" 

Then it becomes a mouth. 

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOULUTLEY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!!!" Ron nodded with fear. The letter turned to Ginny.

"Oh, and Ginny, dear. Congratulations on making Gryffindor. You father and I are so proud!" Then it turns to me.

Oh boy. I thought.

"And Belle, Congratulations! Your father told us about it! We're so happy for you. If your mother was here, she would be happy that you made in Gryffindor." I smiled, weakly.

Then it turned Ron. "Thhhhbbt!' Then it started to rip into pieces.

"I'm sorry, Ron." said Hermione. Ron sighed but he was still scared.

Everyone started to go back their business.
Then, I saw Oliver. He came up to me.

"Hey, Belle."

I smiled. "Hey."
"Hey, so I was wondering...." he trailed off. I waited for him to continue.
"I was wondering....well, we're missing a chaser, so I was thinking of you." he said.

My eyes widen.

"But, don't I need training?" I asked. Oliver chuckled.
"No, and plus, you don't need try outs. We'll teach you." he said.
I smiled. "So, what do you say? Will you like to be the new Gryffindor Chasrer?"

"Of course I would!" I said. Oliver smiled.

"When?" I asked.
"Maybe this weekend. I already booked the field for us." he replied. I nodded.
"Thanks, Belle." I nodded again.

Oliver left with his friends.

"Hey, Belle. Heard you're going to be a chaser." said Harry.

I giggled. "Yep."
Harry smiled. "Congrats! I can't wait to see your skills." I giggled at that.

Draco's POV

I heard Belle's going to be chaser, maybe I can show her what I got.
"Hey, Marcus."
"Hmm?"

"Are you still looking for a Seeker?" I asked.
Marcus smirked. "Yeah, I'm still am."
"Well, I was thinking, maybe I should be join." I said.

Marcus chuckled. "You know...I was about to ask you that. But, sure. you can be seeker."
I smirked and looked at Belle again. She's going to be surprised. Or will she?