Chapter 19 - Staying With Hermione

Isabelle's POV
We took Hermione to the hospital wing. She kept on puking fur balls. I told Harry and Ron to go ahead and watch over Hermione.

The boys left the hospital wing. So it's just me and Hermione.

"So, I can't believe you actually knocked out Parkinson, Belle." Said Hermione.

I giggled. 

"No wonder every boy in Hogwarts wants you." She said.

"Wait, what?" I asked, in shock.
"You didn't hear?" Hermione asked.
I shook my head. She sighed at that.

"You need to pay more attention, Belle. Every guy in Hogwarts has fallen for you." She replied.

"Eh? Since when did that happen?" I said.
"Belle, they have fallen for you, because--" I cut her off.

"If they're interesting about my looks, I'm not interested."

"How do you know what I was going to say?" Hermione asked.

I sighed. 

"Have you seen all those boys looking at me? Like they're fan boys for something."

"Yeah, I have. But there's one boy who's interested in you." She said.

"And who that might be?" I asked, not even interested.

"Malfoy." She said.

"What?"

"Belle, I see the way he looks at you." Said Hermione.

I just rolled my eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes at me, Belle. You know it's true." Said Hermione.

I sighed. 

"It's obvious, Belle." Said Hermione.

"Even though he called you the 'M' word. You still think me and Malfoy are a cute couple?" I said.

"Yes. I'll just ignore that." She said.
"I doubt it, Hermione. How can Malfoy like me? I mean, he's a git." I said.

"Maybe he's acting like a git, because he wants your attention." Said Hermione.

"Where did you get that idea?" I asked.
She shrugged her shoulders. "I just had a feeling about it."

I sighed. "Hermione, can we at least change the subject."

Hermione nodded. "But sooner or later, you'll realize that you'll--" I cut her off.

"Hermione , please."
"sorry, Belle." She said.
"It's okay."

Then Harry and Ron came back.

"I thought you guys went to the common room?" I asked.

"We did, but we found this book in the girls bathroom." Said Harry, holding the book.

That book looks familiar. I thought.

"Myrtle flooded the bathroom, just so you know." Said Harry.

I sighed. 

"So, who's the owner of that book?" I asked.

"Well, it said, 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' on the back on the book." Hermione replied.
I got a little curious about that.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle? I heard that name before. When I was in detention, I was polishing some trophies and I saw a trophy that has this name on it." said Ron.

"What's the trophy for?" Harry asked.
"I don't know. Something he done for the school 50 years ago." Ron replied.

"50 years ago? Are you sure Ron?" I asked. He nodded.
"Yeah, why?"

"Didn't Myrtle told you. The Chamber was opened 50 years ago." said Hermoine.
"Maybe this Tom Riddle fello knows where the Chamber of Secrets is." I said.

"Yeah, but how are we going to know about that? This diary has nothing written." Harry said, flipping through the pages.

"That's odd." I mumbled.

"Let's go to bed. I'm tired." said Ron. Harry nodded.

"Coming Belle?" he asked.
I glanced at Hermione. I don't want to leave her alone.
"You go ahead, Belle. I'll be fine." she said.
I sighed and nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ron and I went to bed. Harry told us that he's going to figure out more about the book.
I was dressed into my pajamas:

I laid down on my bed, just thinking. But somehow my mind went off to thinking about Malfoy.
Why am I thinking about him just now? I thought.