Chapter 14 - Dobby?

Isabelle's POV
I was in a deep sleep until I heard something.

Kill....Kill!!!

"Hello."

"Dobby?" I heard Harry. I stayed quiet and listened to their conversation.

Harry's POV

"Dobby?"
"Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby. Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train." he said.
"It was you. You stopped the barrier from letting me and Ron through." I said.
"Indeed. Yes, sir." he replied.
"You nearly got us expelled." I said.
"At least you would be away from here. Harry Potter must go home. Dobby's Bludgers thought it would be enough to make Harry Potter see. As well for Isabelle Chan."

"Your bludgers?! You made those Bludgers chase after me and Belle?!" I whispered yelled.

"Dobby feels most grief, sir. Dobby had to iron his hands." said Dobby. 

"You better clear off before my bones come back or I might strangle you. If Belle finds out, she'll go out of rage!" I said.

Dobby jumped off the bed.

"Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home." said Dobby.

"I don't suppose you could tell why you tried to kill me and Belle. And why were you?" I asked.
"Not you, sir. Never kill you. Dobby remembers how Harry Potter triumphed over he-who-must-not-be-named. We house elves are treated like vermin, sir. Of course, Dobby is still treated like a vermin. Dobby wasn't trying to kill Isabelle Chan. I was forced to do it." he said.

Dobby started to cry. He blew his nose into the cloth he was wearing.

"Why do you wear that thing, Dobby?" I asked.

"This is a mark of the house elf's enslavement. Dobby can only be free if his master presents him with clothes." Dobby replied.

Then, I heard a noise. Dobby jumped up on the bed.

"Listen. Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Harry Potter must not stay here. Take Isabelle Chan with you. Now that history is to repeat itself." he said.

"Repeat itself. You mean this has happened before?" I asked.
"I shouldn't have said that." Dobby gasped and he started to hit himself with a bottle.
"Dobby, stop it." I said. I grabbed the bottle and set it down.

"Now, tell me, Dobby when did this happen before? Who's doing it now?" I asked.
"Dobby cannot say, sir. Dobby only wants Harry Potter and his friends to be safe." he said.
I shook my head. "No, Dobby, tell me. Who is it?" I asked.

Dobby snapped his fingers and he disappeared. I looked over at Belle. She's still asleep. I thought.
I heard footsteps coming this way, so I hurried to my bed and pretended I was asleep.

"What happened?" McGongall asked.

"There's been another attack." Dumbledore asked.
"I think he's trying to take a picture of his attack." said McGongall.

I didn't hear anything else, until I hear a 'Poof'
"What can this mean, Albus?" McGongall asked.
"It means that our students are in grave danger." Dumbledore replied.

"What should I tell the staff?" McGongall asked.
"The truth. Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. It is as we feared. The Chamber of Secrets has been opened again." Dumbledore said.

My eyes widen. I couldn't believe it.

Isabelle's POV
My eyes widen. 

The Chamber of Secrets has been opened before? I thought.

And Dobby...wants me to be safe? What's going to happen to me?

I hear Dumbledore and McGongall left. I sat up and making sure they left.
I got out of bed and went to Harry.

"Harry, I know you're awake." I said. He flinched at that. He sat up quickly.

"Belle." he said.

I didn't smile or anything. 

"Dobby...he made the bludger chase after us?" I asked.

He was shocked what I just said.

"You heard?" he asked.
I nodded. 

"Yeah, but I had a feeling that he's hiding something else." he said.

I sighed. 

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded.
"We better get some sleep. Better tell Hermione and Ron the news in the morning." I said.
Harry nodded and I went to my bed.

As I laid down, I'm starting to think about Malfoy.

Wait...Why am I thinking about him?