Chapter 8 - Gilderoy Lockhart

We went to Defense Against of Dark Arts Class. I hope we had a good teacher.
I was sitting next to Hermione and we got out books ready.

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against Dark Arts Teacher....Me!" That familiar voice belonged to Gilderoy Lockhart.

YOU. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME! I yelled in my thoughts.

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile Award-but I don't talking about it. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him." he said.

Then he started to laugh nervously. I quietly gagged. 

I looked to my side, and Hermione was like giving him those dreamy eyes.

She's joking, right? I thought.

"Now, be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind." said Lockhart as he tapped his wand on something.

"You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. I must ask you not to scream. It might...provoke them!" Lockhart removed the handkerchief.

I snickered. 

"Cornish Pixies?" Seamus laughed. Harry and Ron laughed as well.

"Laugh all you want, Mr. finnigan, but pixies can be devilish tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them, HA!" He opened the cage and the pixies came out.

My eyes widen and I ducked down. Hermione jumped, making her knocked down her books.
"Come on now, they're only pixies!" said Lockhart.

Everything was getting destroyed. One of the pixies pulled Neville's ears and hang him on the chandelier. Everyone left the classroom, except for me, Hermione, Harry and Ron.

"Ugh! Get off me!" Hermione shouted. A little pixie was tugging on her hair.
"Hermione, hold still." I said.

I punched the pixie with full strength (you know like Lady Tsuande from Naruto)
I was quite shocked about that.

"Peskipiksi Pesternomi!" 

That's not even a spell! I thought.

The pixies snatches Lockhart's wand and he ran up to his office. 

"I'll ask you four to just nip the rest of them back into them back into their cages." he said, and he went to his office.

"He's such a coward!" I exclaimed. Then I hit another pixie without knowing.

"Now what do we do?" asked Ron.
Hermione throw her book to the ground and pulled her wand. "Immobulus!"

All the pixies frozed. 

"Serves them right." I said.

"Why's always me?" Neville asked. I looked up at him. I sighed and flew up and got him down.

"Thanks, Belle." he said.
"No problem." I replied. Then I turned to Harry, Hermione and Ron. Their eyes were big.
"What?" I asked.

"That was bloody wicked!" said Ron. I giggled at that.
Then we put the pixies away.

"Let's get out of here. I bet our our 'new teacher' is still freaked out." I said. We all nodded and left.

We went to our classes and we finished. I'm just glad that it's over. 

~Comment, Vote, and Follow!~