Chapter 11 - It Might Be Difficult

Isabelle's POV - http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_77/set?id=119352635
I got up early than usual. Hermione is already up. We got our books and went to eat breakfast.
Harry and Ron are already there.

Everyone was looking at Harry, whispering about him.
I paced my speed and sat by him.

"Morning." I greeted.
"Morning, Belle." he mumbled.

"Potter is lucky to have Belle around him." I heard.
I growled at the person and it shut him up.

"Harry, everything will be alright. You're not alone." I said.
He smiled. "Thanks, Belle."

We ate our breakfast and I felt on me. I turn around and saw....Malfoy staring at me?

But the thing is...he didn't look away. Me and Malfoy started to have a staring contest.

Hermione's POV

Belle turned around for some reason. I was sitting in front her and Harry. Ron and I sat down by each other.
I followed Belle's gaze and she and Malfoy are staring at each other.

"Belle." I called her, but she didn't move. Harry noticed too.
"Belle." Harry called her. She won't budge at all.

"BELLE!" We exclaimed.
She turned around quickly and looked at us. "Huh? What?"

"Belle, what are you staring at?" Harry asked.
"Huh? Staring at what?"

"Seriously, Belle. You were staring at someone and you sort of dazed off." said Ron.
"I did?" Belle asked.

We nodded.
"Sorry, I was in my own world." she said.
I sighed. "Come on, we have transfiguration class next." I said. Belle nodded and we went to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isabelle's POV - Transfiguration Class
"Can I have your attention please. Today we will be transforming animals into water goblets." said McGongall. 

Cool. I thought.

"Like so. 1,2,3. Ferrea Verto." McGongall's bird turned onto a goblet.
I was amazed by that.

"Now, it's your turn. Who will to go first. Ah, Mr. Weasley, 1,2,3. Ferra Verto." McGongall instructed.

Ron nodded and waved his wand three times. "Ferra Verto."

The spell didn't work and Ron ended up turning his rat into a goblet with a tail. I started to giggle quietly, sitting right beside Hermione.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." said McGongall.
Ron nodded.

Hermione raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss Granger?" McGongall asked.
"Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber Of Secrets." she said.

The room went silent.

McGongall sighed.

"Very well. Well as you all know, over a thousand years ago, Hogwarts was founded by four of the Greatest Witches and Wizards of the age. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflehuff, Rowna Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. And three of the founders co-existed quite harmoniously. One did not." McGongall said.

"Three guesses who." Ron said.

"Salazar Slytherin decided to be more selective about the students who were admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept with all magical families in other words pure-bloods. Unable to suede the others, he decided to leave the school. Now according to Legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle known as the Chamber Of Secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it until that time when his own true heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be alone to open the chamber and releasing a creature who would kill those who he did not want at the this school." McGongall explained.

"Muggleborns." Hermione said.

McGongall nodded. "Well, naturally, this school has been searched many times. No such Chamber has been found."

"Professor, what does Legend tell us what lies beneath the Chamber?" I asked.
"The Chamber, it said to be the home of something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of...a Monster." McGongall replied.

A monster? I thought.
Class was over and Harry, Hermione, Ron and I walked together.

"Do you think it's true? Do you really think there really is a Chamber Of Secrets?" Ron asked.
"Yes, couldn't you tell? McGongall is worried. All the teachers are." said Hermione.
"But, if there really is Chamber Of Secrets and it if really has been opened...that means.." Harry said.
"The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. But the thing is...who is it?" I said.

"Let's think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum?" Ron asked, with sarcasm.
"If you're talking about Malfoy---" Hermione started.
"Of course. You heard him. 'You'll be next, Mudbloods." Ron said.

"We all heard him, Ron. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin?" I said.
"Maybe Ron's right, Belle. I mean, look at his family. The whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for Centuries." said Harry.

"Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could trick them into telling." said Ron.
"Even they aren't that thick. But there might be another way." said Hermione.

"Another way?" I asked.
Hermione nodded. "But, it would be difficult. Not to mention we'd be breaking about 50 school rules...and it'll be dangerous. Very dangerous."