Day six:First Kiss and Anthrax Shirts

*Franks POV*

It was sweet. A sweet chaste kiss that only lasted about five seconds. But it still happened, part of me was happy

Gerard was cute, and nice. And my god;his voice was incredible

But the other pary was mentally jumping off a bridge because.

Holy fuck I just kissed a guy, I mean I didn't mind. I was bi so it didn't bother me. But sometimes I forget not everyone is okay with two guys kissing.

But considering he hasn't sprinkled holy water on me. Or cut my tounge off means that maybe he won't go completely balistic.

He was just sitting there, completely frozen.

"Gee?" I asked, he didn't respond but he looked at me. Looking shocked "I'm gonna do that again"

He just nodded and I leaned in for another kiss.

This time I actually had enough time to get into it.

The feeling of his lips against mine was incredible. Almost magical in a sense.

But I'm not the one to be cliche.

I raised my hand a cuffed his cheek trying to get at a better angle to connect more, I wanted to feel More of this "magic" I've only just had it. But that was enough to know fully crave it.

But i was crushed when I felt the sudden lost of contact, I was preparing for the worse. All the name calling and cruel words that would be said. Possibly a new bruise to add to my collection.

I was scared.

"Did that just happen?" I couldn't answer I was lost for words. Did that just happen

Did I want it to happen. Yes, I did.

Did he.

"Did you mean it" I looked up at him quickly, he was on the verge of tears. Of course I meant it. Duh Frank you know that tell him.

"Of course I meant it" I lifted his chin up a bit, he just smiled at me.

"Thank you"

The door opened behind us and Gerard nearly jumped across the room connecting straight to the floor.

"Sweetie I'm ho- who's this? And why are you on the floor? For heavens sake Gerard" an older woman.

Who I'm assuming is Gerards mom walked over and helped him up. He looked completely terrified, did I miss something?

"Gerards who's this" she said walking over and examining me. Actually kinda happy I didn't wear my face metal, because she looked tough.

"Um this is Frank, he's a friend from school" he said nervously

The women's face light up "You made a friend" she hugged me "well you are more then welcome to stay for dinner if you like"

"I'm vegetarian, hope that doesn't bother you" I said trying to politly push her off.

"Oh that's fine, in fact I think I have a vegan cookbook. Let me go get it" she was still beaming. I just gave Gerard a look.

"I don't make friends" he just shrugged

"Neither do I" I smirked at him and walked over, he backed away slowly.

OK so maybe kissing the guy was weird. I've never had a relationship, I've never even been attracted to someone. Was I attracted to him.

Or was I just attracted to the music, his voice.

I looked him up and down.

No.