Day seven:Between Present andPast

*Franks POV*

"You know that was my first kiss" Me and Gee where sitting against his bed, he was reading a comic book when the sudden burst came out.

"what?"

"Upstairs that was my first kiss, just saying" he set the book down and just stared at me "What about you?'

"Oh I'm a total slut, I've slept with like half the school mostly boys" I looked at him and grinned "and that's code for, I've never kissed anyone before either. Well this one time when i was in kindergarten I kissed this girl,but I didn't like it"

"Tiny you was smart girls, ugh" he laughed for a bit then sighed "so were like the only sophmores who have never experienced adulthood,yay"

"Hey don't you have health?" I asked he groaned and climbed back on his bed

"Don't remind me, were having sex ed tommorow and I bet you everyone in that class has been screwed. Alot" I scrunched up my face at the thought of anyone in my school....doing it...

"Oh god and i have to get permission from my mom, and she freaks out about that kinda stuff. And you wanna know the worst part" I poked my head over the top of the bed "It gets worst?"

"Well for me anyway, they only teach you about the... traditional stuff. As in straight stuff, as in I really won't need to worry about that" he shivered a bit, probably thinking about the class

"Well you can ask the teacher, they have to do special course for stuff like that. But in this town asking about that. You'd probably get crucified" I joined him on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Of course, I could always get a book"

"Wouldn't you need parental permission for something like that"

"God damn it, that certainly wouldn't go over well"

"Yeah I don't think your mom would be up for buying you "150 ways to enjoy dick" volume 1"

He kicked my shoulder and I laughed, he was blushing and i felt the need to torture him more "Oh I forgot, your awkward. OK we'll get "69 ways"

"I'll kick you off this bed" he was completely red and had his foot against my arm. I quickly got up and walked toward a the door.

"Were you going?" He asked sitting up

"Strip club, maybe get some crack from my pimp. I'm gong to the bathroom nosy. Be back in a bit"

I left the room "oh haha smartass"

I heard him yell as i walked up the stairs. I made a detour through the kitchen and saw no one around. I looked for a bit and saw a note on the fridge.

"Went out with the girls. And dropped Mikey off at bass lessons, dinners in the fridge

Love mom"

"Gee-tard wanna eat?" I yelled, laughing a bit. I would defitnitly get slapped for that.

"Frankie, you are a genius"

I turned around, everyone else was gone and Gerard was downstairs.

He was sitting on the counter smiling and swaying is feet.

"OK what the hell is your problem, well my problem. You're not real remember"

"I'm real, in a way really. I mean could something imaginary do this" he jumped from the counter and tackled me pinning me on the floor.

He's not real I could just get up, but no.

I could feel the fucker on me. I could feel him jabbing his knee into my sides.