Chapter 15

06/07/1995

Michael,                                                                                                                              

I’m writing this letter because I would never be able to say this to your face.  And you wrote me a letter years ago to get your point across and I got it.  Now I want you to get my point.  You truly loved me and now I want you to know that yes, I love you and yes I still want to be with you.  I want you, me and Micah to be a family and I want us to grow into a larger one.  Yes, I get it. You don’t work at a bank.  You’re much bigger than that.  And yes, I understand that there will be times when I won’t be able to reach you but all of that doesn’t really matter.  As long as I have your heart and you have mine I can live my life happily.  I will be content knowing that you belong to me and only me.  I know there are women all around the world who desire you but all I need to be sure of is that I’m the only one you desire back.  I know how important you’re music and you’re job means to you.  I can tell through your work.  Everything you do is perfection and I know you’re very much involved in every aspect of it.  I respect that and I will NEVER come in between you and your work. I will NEVER make you choose.  I’m very much involved in a business of my own now and I’m just as much a perfectionist as you are.  I know you will never come in between me and my work.

Just let me love you and let me be there for you.  Open your heart to me and let me in your world.  I can make you a happier man than she can.  I would never betray you and you know that.  I’m a very loyal woman and once I’m in love with someone, I’m stuck.  I was seeing someone for a while but I haven’t seen him in over a month now because all I think about is you and I’m nowhere near interested in him anymore.  All I want is you. 

Lisa is not the woman for you.  I see the hurt in your eyes.  She’s not doing her job and you’re right.  I was here first.  You belong with me, not her.  I fully forgive you for misleading me in the beginning.  I completely understand why you did it.  Now come back to me and let us live our life together.

I want you to fall in love with me again.  I want you to kiss me aggressively when you first see me.  I want to make love to you again.  You weren’t my first but you were the first to fully “satisfy” me and it was every time.  I’ve never experienced that again after you left.  I hate being around you because I feel drawn to you and something pulls me in but I’m constantly holding back. I’m constantly fighting it and I’m getting weak.  I’m obviously desperate.  Please give your heart back to me.  I need you.  I have to look into my son’s eyes every day and see you.  I love Micah so much and I’m so thankful to have him in life.  But for the past two months, for the first time in seven years, I feel incomplete again.  You’re the missing piece to our puzzle.  Thank you for being such a wonderful father to him.  Thank you for being there for him. Now I just selfishly ask that you be there for me too.  I love you and I’ll do anything for you…just please give me a chance baby.  I love you.

Love Always,

Liliana