Chapter 20

Liliana realized quickly that being with Michael came with some consequences and she had to take caution in every job she took.  She soon gathered a strong team behind her that helped keep her safe and on the right path with the right people.

Even though she was super busy with work, she promised Michael and Micah she would travel with them on his tour, pregnant and all. 

They had a good time.  Michael hated touring but he had his family right there with him so he didn't mind so much.

But Liliana finally got to see the real Michael Jackson.  Everywhere they went he drew the largest crowds.  Screaming fans, trying to bum rush security as he walked and waved to them all...it really scared her especially as she got bigger and closer to her due date.

They sat in the limo, waiting to get out to wave to everyone.  Micah loved it!  He couldn't wait to get out.

"I think I'm going to stay in the car this time," Liliana said to Michael. 

He looked down at her 'six months pregnant' belly.  "Okay, that's fine."  He leaned and gave her a kiss as security opened his car door.  "Ready?" he said to Micah.

"Yes!"  He grabbed his father's hand and started sliding down the seat.

"Be careful!" Liliana yelled to her son.  She watched them from her tinted window.  She was extremely nervous for them.  The crowd was loud and wild as they saw their idol in the flesh.

Michael had his fedora on and face mask with shades to protect himself from the sunlight.  He kept his son very close to him at all times.  Micah waved to the crowd with his free hand with a huge smile on his face. 

A girl then ran pass security and managed to touch Michael's arm before getting carried away by two men.  Michael only stumbled a bit but he was fine and still holding on tightly to Micah's hand. 

Micah looked at his dad and laughed at the girl.  He always thought it was funny when they would try to do that.  He looked to his right and saw a little girl about his age reaching out for Michael's hand and yelling.  Micah tried communicating with the girl yelling "Hey!" but it was so noisy and the girl was fixated on Michael, she couldn't hear Micah. 

Micah tried pulling his father in the young girls direction but Michael didn't even notice his son's weak tugging.  The young girl finally looked at Micah and smiled.  Micah motioned for her to come to him and the young girl tried but it was impossible with security pushing her back.

Micah could see the problem so he tried to let go of Michael's hand.

Michael noticed his son's grip becoming weak and he looked down at him and saw he was trying to escape.  He stopped and leaned in his ear.  "What are you doing?" he asked frustrated.

"I'm trying to get that girl dad!"

"Stop," Michael said firmly before standing up straight and waving to his fans again.

Micah wasn't even sure if his father heard what he said, or really understand what he meant.  He just waited for the perfect moment.  He wanted to really get to that girl.  She was now screaming and reaching for him so he felt special. 

When he noticed his father's grip was a little weakened, he hurried and let go and ran towards the girl.

Michael's heart fell to his stomach and he quickly tried to grab his son but a closer guard did and he threw him up on his shoulder.

Liliana watched the whole thing from the car.  She quickly rolled down the window and started pointing and yelling to the security.  "Go get my son!"