School day under the order of

The rest of the weekend they all spent outside. Ron and Harry needed to catch up on homework, Hermione knitted, while Amie helped the boys. The weather was sunny and warm, even Fred and George joined them soaking in the sun for a while before heading inside again to look for Lee. On Monday morning when Amie and Hermione were going downstairs to the common room they found Harry and Ron on the bottom of the staircase, which no longer was a staircase but a slide. 
"They are allowed in our dormitory, how come we're not allowed -" Ron was saying to Harry.
"Well, it's an old-fashioned rule," said Hermione, who'd just slid downstairs, Amie right behind her. The girls got up and straightened out their robes.
"The Founders were under the impression that boys were less trustworthy than girls," Amie laughed.
"Why were you trying to come up, anyway?" Hermione laughed.
"To see you - look at this!" Ron said, grabbing each of their hands and dragging them over to the notice boards, where a large new sign had been put up. It read:

—BY ORDER OF—

The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.
An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined
as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-form may be
 sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).
No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist
without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. 
􀂑 
Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society,
Team, Group, or Club that has not 
been approved by
the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with 
Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

Signed:

Dolores Jane Umbridge

HIGH INQUISITOR

"Someone must have blabbed to her!" said Ron angrily.
"They can't have done," said Hermione in low tones.
"You're so naive," said Ron, "you think just because you're all honorable and trustworthy —"
"That's not the reason, Ron, be quiet," Amie said sternly.
"We put a jinx on the parchment everyone signed," Hermione nodded. "Believe me, if anyone's run off and told Umbridge, we'll know exactly who they are and they will really regret it."
"What'll happen to them?" said Ron eagerly.
"Well, put it this way," said Hermione, "it'll make Eloise Midgen's acne look like a couple of cute freckles. Come on, let's get down to breakfast and see what the others think. . . . I wonder whether this has been put up in all the Houses?"
As soon as they all walked into the Great Hall it was clear to them that the sign had indeed been put up in all Houses. There was more movement around the hall than usual, and the chatter had an intensity you'd normally only hear on Quidditch mornings. The four of them had barely sat down at Gryffindor table when Dean, Neville, Fred, George and Ginny descended on them.
"Did you see it?"
"D'you reckon she knows?"
"What are we going to do?"
They were all looking at Harry. He glanced around to make sure there were no teachers near them.
"We're going to do it anyway, of course," he said quietly.
"Knew you'd say that," said George, beaming and thumping Harry on the arm.
"The prefects as well?" said Fred, looking quizzically at Ron and Hermione.
"Of course," said Hermione coolly.
"Here comes Ernie and Hannah Abbott," said Ron, looking over his shoulder. "And those Ravenclaw blokes and Smith . . . and no one looks very spotty."
Hermione and Amie looked at each other with wide eyes.
"Never mind spots, the idiots can't come over here now, it'll look really suspicious — sit down!" she mouthed to Ernie and Hannah, gesturing frantically to them to rejoin the Hufflepuff table. "Later! We'll — talk — to — you — later!"
Luckily they seemed to get the point.
"I'll tell Michael," said Ginny impatiently, swinging herself off the bench. "The fool, honestly . . ."
And she walked of to her boyfriend and his friends. Amie was sure they'd get a mouthful.