Chapter 14: More?

I smiled at my dad as he cried while reading the six year old me's letter. When he was done he looked at me and yelled across the whole restaurant.
"Emma this is the greatest gift you could possibly give me!!" He shouted and I felt my face heat up and it wasn't from the fever.

"Let me see!" Henry begged and he handed him the letter to my horror. Then Henry passed it to Red who passed it to grumpy and so on. I sighed heavily
"Good thing he didn't dig deeper into the envelope." I grumbled under my breath but my dad heard me and his ears perked up.

"There's more?!" He asked digging deeper into the envelope. I groaned rethinking giving him the gift in public.
He then gasphed breaking me from my thoughts and he held up an old crayon drawing of mine.
"Emma you knew!!" He shouted and I got up and sat next to him.
"No I didn't !" I whispered quietly in his ear.

"Oh really then how do you explain these two people who look exactly like your mother and I and those two in the windows who look like red and Regina?" He asked and I snorted.
"So you and mom have stick legs?" I asked and he frowned.
"You know what I mean!!! Just look at this!!"

"Alright I'll admit I'd get little flashes of people but I never knew who they were!"

~~~~~later on that night~~~~~
I rolled my eyes as my parents gushed over my crayon drawing.
"Oh come on you guys how long are you going to look at that thing??" I asked and my dad smirked.

"As long as we can!!" He joked, or at least I hoped it was a joke I smiled at them before standing.
"Well this has been fun bye." I started to go but my dad caught my wrist.
"Oh no you're not going anywhere!! We're taking you home where you can be properly taken care of and I don't want to hear any if ands or buts!" He shouted standing and pulling me to the car. My mom and Neal in tow.

I sighed this was going to be a long long night.

The end for real :)