Chapter 2

Finally. The first day of school was over. "Hello little sis." Nash said coming up to my locker grinning. "Oh my god Nash! You're only older than me by 5 minutes!" I said playfully punching his arm. He playfully pushed me. "Me and some of the guys are going to eat. Do you wanna come? He asked me but at the same time told me. I nodded and followed him.

We walked to Jack's car. A black Range Rover. I got in the back seat along with Taylor, Matt and Jack j. Nash sat in the front. "Squeeze in here your tiny." Matt said hugging me as I got in next to him. I hugged him back and chuckled.

We got to the restaurant I knew exactly we were going. Tully's. We went there after the first day of school for lunch ever since we were all 8 when we met. We walked into the restaurant. The waitress gave us a welcoming smile. "How many?" She asked still smiling. Matt counted. "Five." He said to the waitress. "No Matt it's actually six." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "No!" He counted again. "See five. Not six. Five." He said raising an eyebrow. I turned his finger towards himself. He looked down. "Six." He sighed. He looked at me. I raised my eyebrow knowing I was right.

The waitress chuckled and brought us to our booth. I sat on the outside and Jack sat in the middle of me and Nash. Matt sat across from me on the outside. Jack j in the middle and Taylor across from Nash.

"Hi I'm Alyssa I'll be serving you today." She said with a happy smile on her face. "Can I start you off with some drinks?" Asked politely. Everyone ordered except for jack and I. He kicked my leg accidentally. "Ow." I whispered to Jack. Then I giggled. "You've got popcorn in your hair." Jack said taking the popcorn out. "Thanks." I smiled.

"Are you two a couple? Do you want the couple smoothie?" Alyssa asked looking at Jack and I. I could hear the other boys quietly laughing at us. "Oh no-" I started then Alyssa cut me off. "Don't worry I'll get you a couple smoothie if you don't want to say it." Alyssa said walking away. All he did was take popcorn out of my hair....

I kicked all the boys except for jack. "What was that?" Nash said looking over at me. "It was for you guys laughing." I said rolling my eyes. After we got our food, I saw someone walk into the restaurant and I automatically knew who it was. Cameron. I turned my back to him as far as I could and put my hand over my face. "Hey Addison isn't that the guy in your English class?!" Matt said pointing to Cameron who was at the booth across the restaurant. Some how he heard Matt and looked over here. I looked at him and he smirked at me raising an eyebrow. "More like her daddy." Taylor said eating his chicken tenders. I gave him a death glare and he put his hands up. Even though he was all the way across the restaurant I could see him clearly. He was with 4 other guys and one girl. He had his arm around her and it wasn't the same girl from earlier. He started to make out with her. Wow he moved on fast. Big surprise.

Cameron looked over and saw me staring. He smirked and got up. I looked away and started talking to the boys. I felt a hand swipe across my thigh. I jumped a little. "You okay?" Jack asked me slightly laughing. "Yeah I'm fine." I smiled. I looked over and saw Cameron walking to the bathroom and stopped as he got to the door and winked. I rolled my eyes and he smiled and walked in.

We dropped off Matt jack j and Taylor and now it was just me Nash and Jack. I still sat in the back seat. "I can't believe that girl thought you guys were a couple." Nash laughed. "Me either." I said and Jack nodded in agreement. "Why did you jump earlier?" Jack asked me. "I thought I saw a spider." I said looking out the window. "Oh okay." Jack said and pulled up to Nash and I's house. "Thank you." I said hugging Jack. He kissed my forehead. Sometimes I wanted us to more than just friends but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I said hi to my mom and my sister skylynn and my brother Hayes and changed into shorts and a t-shirt then flopped on my bed and fell asleep......